Tanglewood TW4 BK Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black Gloss
Tanglewood TW4 BK Electro Acoustic Guitar, Black GlossDetails
The Tanglewood TW4 BK Electro Acoustic features a delicately crafted Spruce top, combined with Mahogany back and sides. With its elegant design the TW4 BK delivers a bright and warm tone thanks the the Spruce top. The Mahogany back and sides add a punchier and darker tone to the overall sound. Equipped with a B-Band M-450T Preamp, the TW4 BK delivers a great sound which can be easily controlled by the EQ sidemount. Available in Whiskey Barrel, Black, White and Burgundy red gloss.
Product Ref: 76044View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Perfect Combination of Tonewoods
The choice of a solid Spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Combined with Mahogany, the Spruce top adds a beautiful contrast to the overall appearance of the TW4 BK.
Due to it’s rich heritage, Mahogany backs and sides can be heard on loads of old recordings, and the inherent character of the tone lends itself well to blues and roots music to this day. In addition, it also provides a punchier and darker tone, with a prominent ‘woody’ midrange.
B-Band M-450T Preamp
To add to this already superb sound the TW4 BK also features a B-Band M-450T Preamp. Featuring an EQ sidemount for easily controlling your tone, and also a built-in tuner which allows you to discreetly tune your guitar on the go.The M-450T Preamp also features a HZZLess™ preamp circuit which is a special design that not only reduces signal noise but, because it integrates with B-Band pickups more closely, and increases the signal output.
Featuring D'Addario EXP16 strings which deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. They are renowned for being environmentally friendly, and are manufactured from high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Handcrafted solid Spruce Top, Mahogany back & sides
- High quality gloss finish
- Fitted with the new B-Band M-450T preamp
- Michael Sanden Tapered Bracing System
- Black Gloss finish
Body & Bridge:
- Top:Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Bracing:Michael Sanden Tapered Bracing System
- Finish:Black Gloss
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Saddle:Nubone, Compensating
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Nut Material:Nubone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Pickguard:Faux Tortoise Shell
- Fingerboard Position Inlays:
- Tuners:Chrome Grover
- Electronics: B-Band M-450T
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.