Tanglewood TW40SDVSE Sundance Electro-Acoustic, Vintage Sunburst
Tanglewood TW40SDVSE Sundance Electro-Acoustic, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Tanglewood TW40SDVSE Sundance Electro-Acoustic is beautifully crafted with a solid spruce top, coupled with mahogany back and sides. This stunning choice of tonewoods not only offers an elegant appearance but also delivers a warm and strong projection. Equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics, you are able to hear your original tone amplifed making it perfect for live performances. This sloped shoulder dreadnought is stylishly finished in a Vintage Sunburst, with a tortoise shell pickguard providing you with a visually stunning instrument.
Product Ref: 20898View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Quality Guitar from Tanglewoood
From the dramatic cosmetic beauty of the TW47B All Solid Mahogany to the award winning TW15NS All Solid Dreadnought, Sundance has a shape and style to suit the most discerning of player. Tanglewood's Instruments reflect a perfect blend between time-honoured design philosophies and modern manufacturing methodologies. Designed by some of Europe's most celebrated Luthiers, each instrument is a manifestation of some of the finest tone woods available, produced with their factories' meticulous attention to detail.
Spruce and Mahogany
Spruce is one of the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates many playing styles. Originating from Canada, its great tonal properties compliment any style or player. The combination of elasticity and strength allows you to achieve crisp articulation and styles such as fingerpicking or even aggressive strumming.
Combined with contrasting mahogany back and sides, the Sundance offers another tonal property to the mix. Mahogany is primarily used for body woods due to its ability to deliver a meaty midrange character with a strong fundamental focus. Achieve a dry and woody tone that doesn't produce any undesirable ringing overtones. Overall, the Sundance offers a reliable tone with the highest quality tonewoods.
With its excellent choice of resonant tonewoods, the TW40SDVSE Sundance comes equipped with Fishman Sonitone onboard preamp system for an enhanced acoustic projection. This discrete system features a soundhole mounted preamp with easy accessible rotary controls for volume and tone.
In addition to providing you with a perfect tone and comfortable playing experience, the Sundance Electro-Acoustic is finished with a full host of ornate details, that complete its traditional appearance. Including ABS Black and White binding, which beautifully breaks up the choice of tonewoods, and a tortoise shell pickguard for a classic feel. Finally, finished in a vintage sunburst, the Sundance will stand out from any crowd with its stunning aesthetic appeal.
- Featuring a solid spruce top with a mahogany back and sides
- Equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics for the ultimate sound projection
- Sloped shoulder dreadnought offers robust voice with low-end power
- Mahogany neck mounted with an elegant rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage sunburst gloss finish with a tortoise shell pickguard
- ABS Black and White binding for added ornate details
Body & Bridge:
- Shape: Sloped Shoulder
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding (Side): ABS Ivory
- Binding (Top): ABS Black and White
- Saddle: Bone, Compensating
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Neck (Material): Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut (Width): Bone (44.5mm)
Hardware & Finish:
- EQ: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light 11-52
- Machine Heads: Open back Waverly style
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst Gloss
- Model: TW40-SD-VS-E
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.