Tanglewood TWB USA4 4 String Tenor Banjo
Tanglewood TWB USA4 4 String Tenor BanjoDetails
The TWBUSA4 Banjo reflects a perfect blend between time-honoured design philosophies and modern manufacturing methodologies. The 4 string Banjo features a Remo Vintage Renaissance head, a Maple resonator and full copper flathead tone ring. The 19 fret dark Rosewood fingerboard creates resonant tone and adds style the instrument along with the black headstock with white Tanglewood logo.
Product Ref: 45564View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Type: 4 String Tenor Banjo
- Head: Remo Vintage Renaissance
- Tone Ring: Full Copper Flathead Tonering
- Resonator: Maple, Tiger Stripe Flame Maple Veneer
- Sides: Maple, Tiger Stripe Flame Maple Veneer
- Rim Thickness: 17mm
- Rim Height: 64mm, Maple colour, Veneer edge
- Rim Diameter: 277mm
- Tension Hoop: 280mm * 289mm
- Back & Centre Strip: Back centre three lines, ABS
- Top Binding: Three line, Ivory ABS
- Side Binding: Three line, Ivory ABS
- Back Binding: Three line, Ivory ABS
- Brackets: 24
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Scale: 577mm
- Number of frets: 19, 2.0 White Copper, Polished & Shiny
- Nut: Cow Bone
- Nut Width: 32mm
- Width - 12F: 43mm
- Truss rod: Two way, adjustable from headstock
- Neck Material: Maple, D profile
- Heel shape: Round
- Heel overlay: Gold Silk Decal "T"
- Neck thickness: 21 - 22mm (1F - 12F)
- Headstock veneer: Mahogany
- Headstock binding: ABS Ivory 3mm
- Logo #1 Front Head: White "Tanglewood"
- Logo #2 Front Head: Cove Creek White/Blue Decal
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood 3A Grade
- Fingerboard binding: Single Ivory ABS
- Top position marker: Genuine Green Abalone Flower Inlay
- Side position marker: Dot - Ø1.5mm ABS Black
Electronics & Hardware
- Machine Heads: Planetary, Chrome, White buttons
- Bridge: Maple with Rosewood Tip
- Tailpiece: Chrome
- End pin: Chrome
- Armrest: Chrome Engraved
- Electronics: N/A
- Strings: Olympia 4 String Banjo Strings
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.