Tanglewood TWJDCE Java Dreadnought Cutaway, Natural
Tanglewood TWJDCE Java Dreadnought Cutaway, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 64066View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sturdy Nato Neck
The TWJDCE features a sturdy Nato neck shaped to a comfortable profile for a smooth playing feel. A 20-fret Sonokeling fingerboard with single position inlay at the 12th fret makes playing a joy and, thanks to the cutaway at the neck, reaching the upper frets is easy.
Fishman Sonitone Electronics
This Java guitar is equipped with the Fishman Sonitone EQ system, an under-saddle pickup paired with a soundhole-mounted active preamp - with volume and tone controls. You can shape your high frequency output to suit your playing environment and rest in the knowledge that the timbre of your guitar will be reproduced authentically.
The body is equipped with a resilient Sonokeling bridge, which creates a secure connection between the strings and body to optimise intonation and sustain. The tuning machines apply a firm hold to each string, upholding tuning integrity precisely throughout each and every performance.
Body & Bridge
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back and sides: Amara/Spalted Mango
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
Neck & Fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
Hardware & Electronics
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Back
- Bridge: Sonokeling
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Number of strings: 6-string
- EQ: Fishman Sonitone
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.