Tanglewood Union Series Teardrop Mandolin, Wine Red
Tanglewood Union Series Teardrop Mandolin, Wine RedDetails
Tanglewood's Union Series of mandolins offers players attractive, lovingly crafted folk instruments at prices that all can afford. This teardrop shaped mandolin features a mahogany body for a warm and rich tone, finished in an eye catching wine red finish. It's a fantastic option for new beginners or experienced mandolin players.
Product Ref: 38792View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Outstanding Value For All Players
The Tanglewood TWM-T-WR really is the perfect mandolin for all players. If you've ever dreamed of playing the mandolin but were never sure where to start, this would be an outstanding instrument. Beginners can enjoy the benefits of a rich sounding and well made instrument without the worry of spending large amounts of money.
Tanglewood's Mandolins reflect a perfect blend between time-honoured design philosophies and modern manufacturing methodologies. Designed by some of Europe's most celebrated Luthiers, each Mandolin is a manifestation of some of the finest tone woods available, produced with their factories' meticulous attention to detail.
- Mandolin Type: Teardrop, F Holes
- Tuning: G, D, A, E
- Top: Linden
- Back: Linden
- Sides: Linden
- Neck: Teak
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood, fully adjustable
- Binding: ABS White
- Tailpiece: Chrome
- Inlays: ABS White Dot, 5mm
- Scale Length: 350mm / 13.8 inches
- Machine Heads: Chrome, Die-cast Buttons
- Scratchplate: White
- Finish: Wine Red Gloss
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.