Taylor 110e Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural (2017)
Taylor 110e Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural (2017)Details
Product Ref: 86647View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Taylor have refined the classic Dreadnought shape to suit their own needs, producing low-end power, a snappy midrange, and strong, clear treble notes. Whilst still offering the powerful tones that you would normally get from a dreadnought, the redesigned take provides the essence of the balanced Taylor sound. With a blend of power and articulation, this dreadnought acoustic is perfect for flatpickers as well as players who love the traditional guitar shape and tones.
Sitka Spruce & Walnut
The Taylor 110e Dreadnought is constructed with a sitka spruce soundboard, paired with a contrasting walnut body. Sitka spruce is commonly used for acoustic soundboards due to it delivering a broad dynamic range and a powerful projection. The walnut body adds crisp highs into the mix, along with deep, woody low end that improves with age.
Expression System 2
For added volume at larger events, the Taylor 110e Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped Taylor's Expression System 2 electronics. This revolutionary pickup design features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors, which enable a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. This high-quality system delivers a superb tone and responsiveness, either on stage, or even in the recording studio.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor Guitars design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s guitars include an official Taylor case or gig bag, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
- Equipped with Expression System 2 electronics that offers a natural sounding amplification
- Sitka spruce soundboard delivers a broad dynamic tonal range
- Walnut body offers crisp highs and a deep, woody low end
- Dreadnought body shape accommodates a variety of different styles
- Includes Taylor padded gig bag for storage and portable use
- Ebony fingerboard is ideal for percussive techniques like tapping and hammer ons
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium deliver a distinctive warmth and sparkle, with an extended tone life
Body & Bridge
- Series: 100
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Walnut
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing:Forward Shifted Pattern
- Finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Finish: Varnish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Nut: Tusq
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners:Chrome (100/200)
- Buttons: Chrome
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Pickguard: Black
- Rosette:Three Ring
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Truss Rod Cover:Black Plastic
- Case/Bag: Taylor Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.