Taylor 254ce-DLX 12-String Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 254ce-DLX 12-String Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Taylor 254ce-DLX Grand Auditorium 12-String is a great option for someone looking to add 12-string flavour to their songwriting or adding sonic texture into their performances. The grand auditorium shape is one of the most versatile acoustic designs available, as it has a good mixture of high and lows. The 254ce-DLX offers consistent intonation, playability, sonic focus, and also the ability to fit well with other instruments. Equipped with Expression System 2 electronics you can achieve a warm, rich sound that is great for live sound mixers. With all these great features, and the plug-and-play capability, it is a reliable choice for a working musician.
Product Ref: 69102View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 254ce-DLX features the renowned Grand Auditorium body shape. This distinctive shape is one of the most versatile acoustic designs on the market due to its well defined midrange. Thanks to this shape, you are able to achieve a good mixture of highs and lows, and its also great for both strumming and fingerpicking styles. The grand auditorium's overall presence works well with other instruments in both a studio mix and for live performances. Many singers and songwriters have embraced its versatile utility for both composing and travelling with one guitar.
Great Choice of Tonewoods
Sitka Spruce is one of the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates many playing styles. Originating from Canada, it is featured on 90 percent of Taylor guitars as it compliments any style or player. The combination of elasticity and strength allows you to achieve crisp articulation and styles such as fingerpicking or even aggressive strumming.
The back and sides are constructed from layers of a Indian Rosewood veneer, which is separated by a middle core layer of Poplar. This construction method allows Taylor to offer attractive, durable instruments that can be used by any guitarist.
- Sitka Spruce top with Layered Rosewood back and sides
- Taylor Expression Pickup System
- Venetian Cutaway shape
- Includes Brown Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case
- Beautiful Ebony Fretboard
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides:Layered Rosewood
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Finish: Gloss
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Nut Material: Tusq
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Expression System® 2
- Tuning Keys: Die-Cast Chrome Mini
- Pick Guard Style: Tortoise
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.