Taylor 314ce Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Taylor 314ce Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 68494View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Grand Auditorium Body
The Grand Auditorium is an original Taylor design that was introduced in 1994. It is one of Taylor’s most popular and versatile body shapes due to producing an original acoustic voice that is big enough to handle medium-strength picking and strumming. It features an impressive balance across the tonal spectrum, especially in the midrange, producing clear, well-defined notes that suited both strumming and fingerstyle playing. It is particularly an ideal choice for singer-songwriters who require a versatile instrument for composing and travelling with one guitar.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard, and therefore providing you with tonal versatility.
Sitka Spruce and Sapele
The Taylor 314ce Electro Acoustic, features a beautiful sitka spruce top and offers a broad dynamic range and yielding crisp articulation. Sitka Spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with sapele back and sides, which delivers a consistent and balanced tone, with a more top-end shimmer. This stunning combination of tonewoods not only provides you with a beautiful guitar, but also offers a great combination of tones.
Unique Bracing Pattern
A significant factor behind the incredible sound of the 314ce Deluxe is the forward shifted bracing pattern, which allows the tonewoods to vibrate naturally, creating incredible depth and complexity. The 'x' in the bracing pattern is moved closer to the soundhole, enabling more of the guitar top to vibrate, delivering maximum tonal quality and projection.
Expression System 2
As well as offering a great acoustic tone, the 314ce can also be used amplified. The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the 314ce Electro Acoustic is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom designed ''professional audio''-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor Guitars design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s 300 series guitars include an official Taylor hard case, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
- Equipped with an Expression System 2 Pickup for an Accurate Sound Transfer
- Grand Auditorium Size Offers Great Versatility and Big Acoustic Voice
- Venetian Cutaway Provides Easier Access to the Higher Frets
- Sitka Spruce Top Delivers a Broad Dynamic Range
- Sapele Body Offers a Consistent and Balanced Tone
- Crafted with Forward Shifting Pattern Bracing Enhances Tone and Projection
- Delicate Black Binding Throughout Entire Body
- Includes Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case for Storage and Transportation
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Sapele
- Bracing: Forward Shifting Pattern w/Relief Rout
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Finish: Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1.75"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Master Volume
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Nut: Tusq
- Saddle: Micarta
- Buttons: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Headstock Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Rosette: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light
- Included Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell, Brown
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.