Taylor 314ce Nylon Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 314ce Nylon Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 68491View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unlike other models, the Taylor 314ce Nylon Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with Nylon strings. The benefit of nylon strings compared to steel, offers a unique tone that combines a sweet, fat and brilliant tone. Nylon strings are particularly popular with flamenco playing and many form of Latin music. Another benefit of Nylon is that they exert less tension than steel strings, and therefore allows the tone to vibrate more easily.
Sitka Spruce and Sapele
The Taylor 314ce Nylon Electro Acoustic, features a beautiful sitka spruce top and offers a broad dynamic range and yielding crisp articulation. Sitka Spruce is the most commonly used wood for guitar tops as it generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. This stunning tonewood is contrasted with sapele back and sides, which delivers a consistent and balanced tone, with a more top-end shimmer. This stunning combination of tonewoods not only provides you with a beautiful guitar, but also offers a great combination of tones.
Expression System 2
As well as offering a great acoustic tone, the 314ce Nylon can also be used amplified. The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the 314ce Nylon Electro Acoustic is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom designed ''professional audio''-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard, and therefore providing you with tonal versatility.
Grand Auditorium Body Shape
The grand auditorium body shape is Taylor's most popular and versatile body shape, and delivers a full low-end register, a present midrange, and sparkling on the treble strings. It is the ideal choice for players who specialise in fingerpicking and strumming, and also singer-songwriters, due to its big acoustic voice and immense versatility.
- Equipped with an Expression System 2 Pickup for an accurate sound transfer
- Nylon Strings provide a unique tone that steel strings cannot replicate
- Grand auditorium size offers great versatility and big acoustic voice
- Venetian cutaway provides easier access to the higher frets
- Sitka spruce top delivers a broad dynamic range
- Sapele body offers a consistent and balanced tone
- Crafted with standard with relief rout bracing
- Delicate black binding throughout entire body
- Includes Taylor deluxe hard case for storage and transportation
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Sapele
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16’’
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fret Joint: 14
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Buttons: Nickel
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Bracing: Standard with Relief Rout
- Pickguard: Black
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Includes: Taylor Deluxe Hard Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.