Taylor 324ce Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)
Taylor 324ce Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016)Details
Product Ref: 68496View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Perfect Choice of Tonewoods
The Taylor 324ce Electro Acoustic benefits from a stunning combination of tropical mahogany and Tasmanian Blackwood. Mahogany provides strong fundamentals, with a clear and direct focus. Its woody, dry tone is perfect for blues and roots players, and guitarists wanting a punchy quality. With its blackwood back and sides, you can also achieve a midrange focus. Blackwood provides a dry, clear and warm tone which suits a variety of musical styles. Overall, the Taylor 324ce delivers a quality sound and a visually stunning instrument.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard.
Expression System 2
The Taylor 324ce not only boasts stunning tonewoods and craftsmanship, it is also equipped with Expression system 2. The revolutionary pickup system delivers the latest in innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. Equipped with a saddle pickup that features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of these three sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. The Expression system 2 produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness either on stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software.
- Includes Taylor Deluxe Hard Case for Transportation
- Expression System 2 Pickup for Accurate Sound Transfer
- Grand Auditorium Size for Great Versatility
- Tropical mahogany Top for a Dark, Dry Sound
- Visually Stunning Tasmanian Blackwood Back and Sides
- Venetian Cutaway allows access to higher frets
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Blackwood
- Top Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16’’
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fret Joint: 14
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System 2
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Buttons: Nickel
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Bracing: Standard with Relief Rout
- Pickguard: Black
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Truss Rod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Includes: Taylor Deluxe Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.