Taylor 326e Baritone-6 Electro Acoustic Guitar, Shaded Edgeburst Top
Taylor 326e Baritone-6 Electro Acoustic Guitar, Shaded Edgeburst TopDetails
The Taylor 326e Special Edition Baritone-6 Guitar produces a rich, powerful voice with warmth, low-end richness, a crisp midrange and excellent treble presence. The Mahogany top on this special edition guitar is combined Sapele back and sides, evening out the dark, warm character and delivering a incredibly balanced responses. Equipped with premium features such as Taylor's Expression System 2 pickup and complete with a stunning shade edgeburst finish, this baritone guitar is perfect for a range of playing scenarios and playing styles.
Product Ref: 62783View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Grand Symphony body shape joined Taylor's line in 2006, resembling a Grand Auditorium style with larger physical dimensions including a slightly wider waist and a bigger lower bout. This increased size delivers a rich, powerful voice that's perfect for both strummers and fingerpickers alike. The Grand Symphony also has the ability to remain clear and responsive, with an almost piano-like bass, crisp midrange and shimmering highs that blend seamlessly.
The Mahogany top wood features a stiffness that initially translates into a bright tone, but the more a Mahogany-top guitar is played, the more it develops overtones that contribute to a fuller and richer sound.
The body of this acoustic guitar is made from high-quality Sapele, an alternative tonewood that Taylor began using over a decade ago. Sometimes mistakenly referred to as African Mahogany due to the close resemblance, Sapele is highly sustainable and tonally it delivers similarly to Mahogany, with a little added treble and a balanced tone that is perfect for a range of playing applications.
Expression System 2
The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the Expression System 2 is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom-designed ''professional audio''-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: Grand Symphony
- Top Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Side Wood: Sapele
- Bracing: Baritone Bracing
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Finish: Satin
- Body Length: 20''
- Body Width: 16 1/4''
- Body Depth: 4 5/8''
- Rosette: Three Ring
- Pickguard: Black
- Binding: Black
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Trussrod Cover: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 27''
- Neck Width: 1 3/4''
- Inlays: 4mm Dots, Italian Acrylic
- Number of Frets: 19
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Binding: Black
- Heel Length: 3.5''
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Expression System 2®
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut / Micarta Saddle
- Strings: Elixir Baritone
- Number of Strings: 6
- Buttons: Nickel
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell, Brown
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.