Taylor 360e 12-String Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar (2015)
Taylor 360e 12-String Dreadnought Electro Acoustic Guitar (2015)Details
Product Ref: 62784View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Taylor have refined the classic Dreadnought shape to suit their own needs, producing low-end power, a snappy midrange, and strong, clear treble notes. Whilst still offering the powerful tones that you would normally get from a dreadnought, the redesigned take provides the essence of the balanced Taylor sound. With a blend of power and articulation, this dreadnought acoustic is perfect for flatpickers as well as players who love the traditional guitar shape and tones.
The Mahogany top wood features a stiffness that initially translates into a bright tone, but the more a Mahogany-top guitar is played, the more it develops overtones that contribute to a fuller and richer sound. The body is made from high-quality Sapele, an alternative tonewood that Taylor began using over a decade ago. Sometimes mistakenly reffered to as African Mahogany due to the close resembalence, Sapele is highly sustainable and tonally it delivers similarly to Mahogany, with a little added treble and a balanced tone that is perfect for a range of playing applications.
Expression System 2
The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the Expression System 2 is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom-designed ''professional audio''-grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor Guitars design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s 300 series guitars include an official Taylor hard case, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Tropical Mahogany
- Back and Sides: Sapele
- Bracing: 12-String Bracing w/Relief Route
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Binding: Black
- Finish: Satin
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst Top
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1.875"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Inlays: Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Master Volume
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Nut: Tusq
- Saddle: Micarta
- Buttons: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Headstock Logo: Taylor Colorcore
- Rosette: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Included Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell, Brown
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.