Taylor 524ce Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 524ce Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Taylor 524ce Electro Acoustic Guitar (2016) features a Grand Auditorium body shape and provides power and volume. Beautifully crafted from tropical mahogany, the 524ce delivers an earthy voice with a strong fundamental character. From fingerpicking to medium strumming, your acoustic tone will be clear and direct, and it amplifies wonderfully with Taylors Expression System 2 pickup. Includes Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown case for transportation.
Product Ref: 76938View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Grand Auditorium is an original Taylor design that was introduced in 1994. It is one of Taylors most popular and versatile body shapes due to producing an original acoustic voice that is big enough to handle medium-strength picking and strumming. It features an impressive balance across the tonal spectrum, especially in the midrange, producing clear, well-defined notes that suited both strumming and fingerstyle playing. It is particularly an ideal choice for singer-songwriters who require a versatile instrument for composing and traveling with one guitar.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines. This type of Cutaway allows easier access tot he upper frets, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard.
Expression System 2
The Taylor 524ce not only boasts stunning tonewoods and craftsmanship, it is also equipped with Expression system 2. The revolutionary pickup system delivers the latest in innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. Equipped with a saddle pickup that features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of these three sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. The Expression system 2 produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness either on stage through a PA, plugged into your favorite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software.
- Includes Deluxe Taylor Hard Case for transportation
- Expression System 2 Pickup for Accurate Sound Transfer
- Venetian Cutaway Allows Easy Access to Top Frets
- Grand Auditorium Shape Suited for Fingerpicking and Strumming
- All Tropical Mahogany Body Offers Clarity and Focus
- Aesthetically Stunning
- Perfect for many types of guitarists
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Back/ Side Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Top Material: Tropical Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss, Medium Brown Stain with Shaded Edge Burst
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Bracing:Performance with Relief Rout
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Nut:Tusq Nut
- Fretboard Inlay:
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System® 2
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Buttons: Nickel
- Heel Cap Binding: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Grained Ivoroid
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Includes: Taylor Deluxe Hard Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.