Taylor 562ce 12-Fret Grand Concert 12 String Electro Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 562ce 12-Fret Grand Concert 12 String Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 68477View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Grand Concert Body
The 562ce 12-Fret has a grand concert body, which is significantly smaller than the grand auditorium, providing a big sound in a comfortable design. Built with a tapered waist and shorter scale, as well as a lighter string tension, the grand concert shape is perfect for in the studio and on stage. Fingerpickers will fall in love with the clarity and precision of this exceptionally designed guitar body.
The Venetian Cutaway is renowned for its soft, round lines, creating a visually stunning look that is recognisable on any body. This type of cutaway allows easier access to the upper frets for a comfortable play, and enables you with more freedom throughout the fingerboard.
The Perfect Guitar Neck
For ultimate playability and peace of mind, the 500 series feature Taylor's unique NT neck design. The NT neck was designed to give players a straighter, more stable guitar neck, resistant to common problems such as changes in humidity. The neck sits in a custom fit pocket along with laser-cut spacers. There's a perfect neck angle for each Taylor guitar, and these precision spacers create it. Best of all, because there is no glue used in the NT neck design, maintenance and adjustments can be made by trained technicians in a matter of minutes.
Expression System 2
The Taylor Expression System 2 is a revolutionary pickup design that delivers the latest in Taylor's ongoing innovation in acoustic guitar amplification. The heart of the ES2 is Taylor's proprietary behind-the-saddle pickup, which features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. The location of the sensors enables a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than ever before. Together with Taylor's custom designed professional audio grade preamp, this system produces exceptional amplified tone and responsiveness. On stage through a PA, plugged into your favourite acoustic amplifier, or direct into recording software, the Expression System 2 faithfully conveys the voice of your Taylor guitar.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor Guitars design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s 600 series guitars include an official Taylor hard case, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Body: Tropical Mahogany
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Bracing: Performance w/Relief Rout
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Binding: Tortoise
- Finish: Gloss
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown w/Shaded Edge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1.875"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.875"
- Inlays: Century
- Number of Frets: 18
- Fretboard Binding: Ebony
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Master Volume
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Nut: Tusq
- Saddle: Micarta
- Buttons: Nickel
- Headstock Logo: Grained Ivoroid Taylor
- Rosette: Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Included Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell, Brown
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.