Taylor BBTe Big Baby ES-B
Taylor BBTe Big Baby ES-BDetails
The Taylor BBTe Big Baby ES-B provides a 15/16-scale dreadnought body shape that is great for all playing styles. Crafted from sitka spruce and a layered sapele body, the Big Baby provides a stunning combination a high quality tonewoods. Equipped with Expression System Baby Electronics,which feature a side-mount with digital tuner, the Big Baby has everything you need to get going. If that's not all, it also includes a padded gig bag for transporting your beloved guitar from gig to gig.
Product Ref: 75904View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Big Baby is slightly bigger than the popular Baby Taylor, and just shy of a full-size guitar. Its size makes it an easy-playing, great-sounding, portable guitar with an extra dose of volume and fullness. With its popular dreadnought shape, the Big Baby yields a robust voice.
Sitka Spruce & Layered Sapele
Taylor quite often use sitka spruce for their sound boards due to it producing a dynamic range of tones, and can accommodate a versatile range of playing styles. As well as the tone, sitka spruce also provides a stunning blonde grain that is contrasted against the layered sapele body. The use of layered sapele adds a rich tone to the mix and also offers a climate-resilient construction, making it a travel-friendly companion for all kinds of players. Like the original Baby Taylor, the Big Baby also features an arched back that provides added strength and contributes to its big tonal output.
Expression System Baby Electronics
The Taylor BBTe Big Baby ES-B not only features a superb acoustic tone, but is also equipped with the ideal electronics to amplify your sound accurately. The Expression System Baby pickup incorporates Taylor’s Expression System 2 piezo design elements, which is based on Taylor's patented behind-the-saddle pickup, featuring three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated piezo sensors. These three sensors enable a more dynamic range of acoustic sound to be captured than before, giving you the ultimate projection for a seamless plug-and-experience. This innovative pickup also includes an onboard preamp with a built-in digital chromatic tuner. As well as providing you with volume and tone control, the onboard side-mount also features an LED display for precise tuning and low battery indication. Controlling these functions is easy, with two rotary controls and one button for the tuner. The battery life will provide approximately 300 hours of use, with a 3V lithium battery.
- Equipped with Expression System Baby Electronics
- Built-in digital LED tuner included on control sidemount
- Big Baby 15/16-scale dreadnought body shape is great for all playing styles
- Includes gig bag for easy portability
- Sitka spruce top accommodates a versatile range of playing styles
- Layered sapele body delivers a great sound, and provides extra resilience in humid conditions
- Non-cutaway for a clean, symmetrical appearance
- Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light strings offer a consistent performance, and eliminates finger squeak
- Tortoise-shell pickguard for a classic look
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: 15/16 Scale Dreadnought
- Back/ Side Wood: Layered Sapele
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Finish: Varnish
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Nut and Saddle: Nubone
- Fretboard Inlay: 6mm Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Varnish
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Expression System Baby Electronics
- Tuners:Die-Cast Chrome
- Buttons: Chrome
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Peghead Logo: Printed on Headstock Overlay
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.