Taylor Baby Acoustic Travel Guitar with Pickup, Mahogany Top
Taylor Baby Acoustic Travel Guitar with Pickup, Mahogany TopDetails
Product Ref: 55250View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This compact mini-Dreadnought was originally intended to provide a smaller, starter-size guitar and a legitimate musical companion for travelers, but players have since adapted it for their needs in all sorts of creative ways, from high-stringing it to setting it up to play lap slide, to embracing alternate tunings that add unique acoustic flavors to recordings. At the heart of it all is an authentic guitar sound and inviting playing experience. The guitar comes in a gig bag for extra convenience.
While the rich tones of solid wood remain unmatched, a layered wood construction can yield great sound in a beautiful, durable and affordable instrument. Such is the case with layered Sapele, in which we use interior and exterior veneers of Sapele with a core layer of Poplar between them. One of the benefits of layered wood for guitars is extra resilience in the face of fluctuating humidity conditions - ideal for travel-friendly guitars. The guitar features a solid wood top to optimise the tonal response.
Body & Bridge
- Model: 6-String 3/4 Size Dreadnought
- Top Material: Tropical American Mahogany
- Back & Side Material: Sapele Laminate
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Colour: Natural
- Guitar Size: 3/4
- Binding: None
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Body Width: 12 1/2 Inches
- Body Depth: 3 3/8 Inches
- Body Length: 15 3/4 Inches
- Overall Length: 33 3/4 Inches
- Bridge: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 22 3/4 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
Electronics & Hardware
- Number of Strings: 6
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Pickup System: Expression System Baby (ES-B)
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.