Taylor Baby Left Handed Electro Acoustic Travel Guitar, Mahogany Top
Taylor Baby Left Handed Electro Acoustic Travel Guitar, Mahogany TopDetails
Product Ref: 55651View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Small Body, Big Sound
The Taylor Baby has the classic Dreadnought body shape renowned for its full sound but at 3/4 of the size, perfect for young or traveling musicians. The guitar’s sapele back is pressed into a slight arch to provide added support to the body, while helping enhance the guitars tone to get a full, rich tone. Its small design makes the Baby acoustic the perfect companion for young players wanting to get into playing, songwriters who just need something to help get their ideas down, or the travelling musician who doesn’t want to be lugging a big, heavy instrument with them.
The guitars mahogany top produces a dark, earthier tone, ideal for dreadnought bodies as it mirror's the shape, universal appeal and versatility. It can hold its own in almost any genre or style from fingerpicking, right through to heavy strumming. The layered sapele back and sides are crafted with a core Poplar which sits snugly between exterior and interior layers of sapele. Having the back and sides constructed in this way keeps the guitar sounding perfect, whilst ensuring its resilience to changes in environment. Its sapele neck gives it a bright, colourful tone, while the Ebony fingerboard provides a distinct look from the rest of the instrument and offers a smooth, comfortable playing surface.
Taylor's Expression System Baby
The ES-B pickup faithfully recreates this guitar's beautiful tone through amplification. It incorporates piezo design elements from the Taylor Expression System 2, and comes with a built in chromatic tuner. The LED display allows for easy tuning and low battery indication, whilst tone and volume controls provide easy adjustments to your sound without touching your amp.
Quality You Can Trust
Taylor Guitars design and construct each of their guitars to a high standard, ensuring that each time you play, you are getting the best paying experience. All of Taylor’s baby series guitars include an official Taylor gig bag, and customers can benefit from a FREE 12 year Taylor European warranty when registering their purchased guitar at www.taylorguitars.com
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Baby
- Top: Tropical Mahogany
- Back and Side: Layered Sapele
- Bracing: Standard X
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Sapele
- Neck Width: 1.6875"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 22.75"
- Inlays: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 19
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System Baby
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Chromatic Tuner
- Tuners: Die-Cast
- Nut: Nubone
- Saddle: Nubone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Included Case: Taylor Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.