VOX DelayLab Delay Effects Pedal
VOX DelayLab Delay Effects PedalDetails
Get Creative with 30 diverse delay effects. Along with precision modelling of vintage delay effects, it also boasts original types like Dual Delay and Distortion Delay.
Product Ref: 24158View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DelayLab boasts 30 diverse delay effects and offers a stereo looper that can capture up to 28 seconds, 30 stage-ready programs, and a wealth of extras, all packed into a sturdy diecast body. It has an easy-to-use front panel which gives great hands-on control over a diverse array of sounds and features.
Various Different Delay Types
Over the years, numerous delay effects have come along, from the distinctive distortion and warmth of tape, the unique tonal change produced by an analog BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) circuit, to the lo-fi sound typical of low-resolution digital circuitry. The DelayLab delivers amazing models, providing a set of historically significant delay units. There are also numerous special types of effects such as pitch change, panning, and reverse. Parameters not found on the original models are also provided, giving you the chance to play beyond the simple modelling.
The DelayLab also boasts numerous practical and original delay effects. Dual Delay makes effective use of two delays; Distortion Delay adds distortion to only the delayed sound; Reverse Delay can adjust the mix ratio between forward and reverse sound; Space Delay applies a string-like tonal effect to deepen the sound.
Integrated Stereo Looper
Its extensive looper capabilities can be combined with the delay effects for even more possibilities. The DelayLab boasts features such as reverse playback, triggered playback, and using an expression pedal (not included) to control various parameters. There are also three types of delay that can be used simultaneously with the looper. Plus, the DelayLab is able to create effects with creativity and originality by adjusting the L/R delay times independently, or by attenuating the volume of the looped phrases each time you overdub so that the latest overdub will stand out.
30 Stage-Ready Preset Programs
The thirty preset programs take full advantage of the DelayLab's extensive features and parameters. Editable and re-writable, these programs range from simple and versatile types, to complex and distinctive effects. It even features programs that reproduce the delay sound of famous guitarists as heard on classic recordings.
You can easily control all of the delay effects by using the five knobs. You can assign all parameters to an optional expression pedal for realtime control.
Studio Quality Specifications
The DelayLab boasts amazing audio fidelity, including 24-bit/48 kHz processing. Innovative Seamless Bypass and Seamless Program Change features ensure a smooth transition in sound when you bypass the unit or switch between programs. There's also a Sync Mode which makes it easy to set up complex polyrhythmic effects, and the Kill Dry feature which completely mutes the direct sound.
Click on the link below for the user manual for the VOX DelayLab Effects Pedal please click the button below.
- 30 types of delay effects, ranging from vintage to standards to originals
- Precision modeling of vintage delay effects such as analog BBD devices and tape echo
- Numerous original types such as Dual Delay and Distortion Delay
- Stereo Looping can capture up to 28 seconds; multiple variations and types
- Combine Loop and Delay effects simultaneously
- Thirty diverse rewritable preset programs, ready for immediate use
- Delay time is adjustable in 1 ms steps, to a maximum of four seconds
- Easy access to multiple parameters allows the creation of complex effects
- All parameters can be controlled using an optional expression pedal (not included)
- Sync Mode allows poly-rhythmic effects to be created quickly and easily
- Seamless Program Change feature ensures smooth transitions
- Advanced Bypass function with decay avoids abrupt effect cut-offs
- High-quality 24-bit/48 kHz audio sampling rivals professional equipment
- Diecast metal body stands up to hard use on stage
- Stereo Inputs; Stereo Outputs (all 1/4")
- Assignable Pedal Control input
- Includes AA alkaline battery x 6 for verifying operation
- Delay Effects: 30 types
- Classic Song Programs: 10 Programs
- Looper Delay Effects: 3 types: Looper (Digital Delay, Analog Delay, Space Delay)
- Programs: 30
- Audio Input: R, L/MONO
- Audio Output: R, L/MONO
- Signal Processing: A/D Converter = 24 bit, D/A Converter = 24 bit, Sampling Frequency = 48 kHz
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery x 6, (Option) AC Adapter
- Current consumption: DC9V 200 mA (Typical)
- Width: 260 mm (10.23")
- Depth: 164 mm (6.45")
- Height: 66 mm (2.59")
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 52.91 Oz.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.