VOX Tone Garage Trike Fuzz Guitar Pedal
VOX Tone Garage Trike Fuzz Guitar PedalDetails
Vox's unique design philosopy and carefully selected components come together to form the Tone Garage Series, capturing pure analog essence. The Trike Fuzz octave pedal provides a unique tonal signature using all-analog circuitry.
Product Ref: 39416View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
If you need an octave fuzz overflowing with vintage character, the Trike Fuzz is perfect, utilising specially selected diodes.
There are three types of octave settings covering a range of one octave up and two octaves down, or all upward and downward octaves to create thick vintage fuzz sounds. There's also one control for +1 octave and a volume control for -2 octave. The Trike Fuzz operates the downward octave circuits in series, combining them with the upward octave at the end in parallel.
To create a diverse range of sounds not possible with existing octave fuzz units, the Trike Fuzz uses Vox's newly-developed Hi-Volt technology, meaning the 12AX7 vacuum tube can operate at 200V while still running on batteries. The circuit is discrete but works at 20V, high voltage compared with other effects.
Vacuum tubes are generally considered big in relation to today's usual components, but VOX were able to take this technology and still keep the Trike Fuzz small enough to fit snugly on your pedalboard.
Features and Specifications
To view further information about the Trike Fuzz Pedal, please download the manual PDF from the link below.
- Input impedance: 680k Ohm
- Output impedance: 2.2k Ohm
- Vacuum tube: ECC83 / 12AX7
- Connections: INPUT jack (guitar input), OUTPUT jack (line output)
- Power: AA battery x 6
- AC adapter: DC 9V (Option)
- Consumption current: 14 mA
- Battery Life: Approximately 280 hours
- Dimensions (mm): W 87 x D 132 x H 63
- Weight: 420 g (not including battery)
- Accessories: AA alkaline battery x 6 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC Adapter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.