VOX V860 Volume Pedal
VOX V860 Volume PedalDetails
Product Ref: 71542View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One of the most unique features of this volume effects pedal is the hand-wired components. Because they are wired by hand, these components ensure minimal change in tonal character, meaning the tone of your sound will remain unaffected while only changing the volume.
As well as the hand-wired internal components, this volume pedal is backed up by its highly-durable construction. Constructed from an aluminium body with a blasted and anodized finish, this pedal will withstand the rigors of extensive use while remaining tough and responsive. The pedal's mechanism features a high tooth count meaning the pedal action remains smooth at all times and it increase its durability.
- Aluminium body
- Blasted and anodized finish
- Rubber-grip top for non-slip playing
- Tuner output
- High tooth count for smooth operation
- Hand-wired components
- Input Impedance: 250K ohms
- Input Jacks: INPUT Jack (monaural standard phone jack)
- Output Jacks OUTPUT Jack (monaural phone jack)
- Control: Pedal, torque adjustment screw
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 268 x 62 mm / 3.54" x 10.55" x 2.44" (including rubber feet)
- Weight: 1.3 kg / 2.87 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.