Vintage Gordon Giltrap Deluxe Signature Model Electro Acoustic Guitar
Vintage Gordon Giltrap Deluxe Signature Model Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
Having released more than thirty albums in his four-decade long musical career, Gordon Giltrap has become highly regarded as one of the world's greatest guitar players. Master luthier Rob Armstrong and Gordon designed the VE2000DLX, this fantastic guitar is based on a hand-crafted instrument that Rob made back in 1980 and one that Gordon still plays today.
Product Ref: 33171View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This new 2013 GG Deluxe model boasts a Solid Cedar top, Solid rosewood back and rosewood sides, along with a Mahogany neck with Ebony fretboard. The guitar comes in Gordon's favoured wood combination. The guitar is equipped with a top-of-the-range Fishman Rare Earth pickup.
"My Deluxe GG Signature model has all the sonic qualities of its earlier cousins and more, giving a wonderful warmth to the tone with the featured solid rosewood back and sides and the crispness of cedar, with the luxury of ebony for the fingerboard. The choice of wood is my favourite combination - the warmth of the rosewood and the immediacy of the cedar make for a wonderfully crisp, bright sound that suits my playing style perfectly."
- Gordon Giltrap
"I am completely aghast at the quality on offer here for under £700, Gordon and the crew at Vintage should be heartily congratulated once again for putting a pro-level instrument within the reach of everyone."
- Acoustic Magazine
Features and Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Finish: Satin Open Pore
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Top Nut: NuBone
- Saddle: NuBone, compensated
- Scale: 642mm / 25.27"
- Tuners: Grover 102 Gold
- Scratchplate: Clear with printed signature
- Strings: High quality USA made
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Abalone 'GG' inlay
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickup: Fishman Rare Earth Blend
- Case: Supplied with Kinsman Gordon Giltrap Signature hardshell case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.