Vintage Gordon Giltrap VE2000GG Signature Guitar
Vintage Gordon Giltrap VE2000GG Signature GuitarDetails
Vintage presents the Gordon Giltrap Signature Series Electro Acoustic Guitar, inspired by Gordon Giltrap and designed by respected master luthier Rob Armstrong. Gordan Giltrap is seen as one of the world's finest electro acoustic guitar players.
Product Ref: 23654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Gordon Giltrap Signature Electro Acoustic by Vintage has a high grade solid North American cedar top, with mahogany back and sides, the signature "small waist" body is complemented by Rob?s trademark headstock design.
The Vintage Gordon Giltrap Signature is fitted with a Fishman Presys Blend preamp and Sonicore pickup system, which features a built in-microphone with mic blend control, notch - anti feedback control, phase control button, three band EQ and volume control as well as a built-in guitar tuner, with flip-top easy battery access.
Body & bridge:
- Top: Solid North American Red Cedar, high grade, close grained
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: NuBone, compensated
- Finish: Clear Satin
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Abalone inlays
- Side Position Markers: Abalone
- Top Nut: NuBone
- Scale: 642mm / 25.27"
Electronics & Hardware:
- Preamp: Fishman Presys Blend
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Tuners: Grover 102
- Strings: High quality USA made
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.