Vintage ICON V4 MRSSB Bass Guitar, Sunburst
Vintage ICON V4 MRSSB Bass Guitar, SunburstDetails
Nothing gives off that unique, so-cool vibe like a guitar that's obviously seen some serious use. Like a battle-scarred warrior that always gives its best, the instrument's character shines through the worn finish, saying this guitar has paid its dues. Its sound has the heart and soul of a thousand gigs in it and you can feel it when you play it. It feels special to hold, and special to play.
Product Ref: 9491View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
How many people can afford the vintage instrument of their dreams? "That special instrument which displays a unique level of wear from decades of playing at home, numerous rehearsal sessions, smoky pubs to working mens' clubs, gigs and tours at home and abroad" Or how many guitarists can wait 20 years before their own guitar starts to show that kind of time-related character? Now you don't have to wait! You don't even have to re-mortgage the house to make the payment. Renowned guitar specialists Vintage®, in conjunction with acknowledged guitar guru, Trevor Wilkinson, have a new specially-aged electric guitar range that ticks all the boxes the Vintage ICON Series!These fantastic guitars, fully equipped with equally aged Wilkinson tuners, hardware and pickups look like they've been played for decades with all the marks, wear and tear to prove it. They've been through the mill but they're cool and ready for the next gig. Get one of the new Vintage ICON Series guitars and save 20 years of your life! Best of all, you won't believe the price...
Features / Specifications:
- Body: Eastern Poplar
- Neck: Hard Maple Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 34"/864mm
- Frets: 20
- Neck Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Tuners: Wilkinson® WJBL200
- Bridge: Adjustable
- Pickups: Wilkinson® PB x 1 (M) WPB
- Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: 1 x Volume/ 1 x Tone
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.