Vintage Icon V6 Blug Electric Guitar, Summer Of Love
Vintage Icon V6 Blug Electric Guitar, Summer Of LoveDetails
The Vintage V6 Icon Series Thomas Blug Signature electric guitar has several interesting features, including the meticulously-aged 'Summer of Love' artwork by German artist Daniel Hahn, and Thomas' beloved Bukka switch, operated by a push/push pot on the back tone control, which provides a hum-cancelling, subtly tone-altering extra dummy coil when needed.
Product Ref: 37728View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
"I wanted a guitar that looks cool - like Hendrix's, but with all the features of my signature Vintage Icon V6 guitar," said Blug. "And it had to play like all the guitars I usually play: pickups in the same position and not a reversed body." Vintage worked to meet all his requests, producing a guitar with the same top-quality specs as his original Vintage signature, itself based on his treasured Olympic White '61.
The V6 has an alder body and a hard maple neck. The rosewood fingerboard has 21 frets and dot position inlays.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Distressed 'Summer of Love' Design
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WVCD Vibrato
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Radius: 7 1/2"
- Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Dot
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Wilkinson® Single Coil Aged Ivory WVS
- Middle Pickup: Wilkinson® Single Coil Aged Ivory WVSM
- Bridge Pickup: Wilkinson® Single Coil Aged Ivory WHCC (Back Tone Push/Push Hum-Cancelling Extra Coil)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Selector
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson® WJ55D E-Z-LOK™
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.