Vintage Icon V6 Electric Guitar, Boulevard Black
Vintage Icon V6 Electric Guitar, Boulevard BlackDetails
The Vintage V6 Icon Series electric guitar is artfully distressed on both the body and the neck and fingerboard, to give the impression of an instrument that has endured countless hours of use. Beneath the Distressed Boulevard Black finish is a quality instrument, however, with three genuine Wilkinson single coil pickups and a vibrato bridge for plenty of rock and indeed roll.
Product Ref: 37727View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The V6 has an eastern poplar body and a hard maple neck. The distressed maple fingerboard has 22 frets and black dot position inlays.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Eastern Poplar
- Finish: Distressed Boulevard Black
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WVC Vibrato
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: Wilkinson® Single Coil WVS x 3
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Lever
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson® WJ55 E-Z-LOK™
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.