Vintage Reissued V6 Left Handed Electric Guitar, Sunset Sunburst
Vintage Reissued V6 Left Handed Electric Guitar, Sunset SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 74612View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
American Alder Body
The Vintage Reissued V6 has a body crafted from American Alder to give the guitar a strong, full bodied sound with an incredibly clear feel. The body provides the Vintage with an excellent sustain, letting the tones ring out and decay naturally. The guitar’s high end comes across as sizzling, while the midrange sounds beefy and the low end sounding dynamic.
The Vintage Reissue V6 features a Wilkinson WVC original specification vibrato bridge, with authentic bent steel saddles for that classic sparkle and tone. Precision machined pivot points provide a total return to pitch accuracy, and a stagger drilled sustain block to prevent string hang-up. Wilkinson WJ55 tuners feature their E-Z-LOK string lock system, offering a quick and easy way to hugely enhanced the guitar’s tuning stability, while offering super quick string change times.
Body & Bridge
- Body: American Alder
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVC Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Sunset Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple 1-Pc
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 25.5”
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Wilkinson WVS Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: Wilkinson WVS Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Wilkinson WVS Single Coil
- Controls: Volume/2 x Tone/5-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson WJ55 E-Z-LOK
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.