Vintage Roger Williams Nylon Electro Acoustic Crossover Guitar
Vintage Roger Williams Nylon Electro Acoustic Crossover GuitarDetails
The Vintage Roger Williams Nylon Electro Acoustic Crossover Guitar is elegantly crafted from a solid A-grade cedar top with solid rosewood back and sides, mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard. Equipped with a Fishman Rare Earth Blend pickup, it delivers a true tone that sounds just as good unamplified. Additional details include ebony fingerboard with abalone/maple inlays, rosewood bridge and cream binding. Includes Roger Williams Signature' hardshell case for transportation.
Product Ref: 74649View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Perfect Crossover Guitar
The term "crossover" is used to identify a steel-string player who wants the "nylon-string" sound, or alternatively the player who wants a guitar for various, often modern, musical styles. Featuring a narrower and slimmer neck, radiused fingerboard, lowest possible action, closer string spacing and accurate intonation. It is a perfect combination of both types of guitars, and even retains as much of the steel-string playability as possible.
Cedar with Rosewood
The Vintage Roger Williams Nylon Electro Acoustic features a solid A-grade cedar top, that is not only visually stunning, but also provides the guitar with a warm tone that is a popular choice for finger-style players. The back and sides of this guitar consist of solid rosewood, which again offers stunning aesthetics and quality, as well as a great contrast to the cedar top. The choice of using rosewood offers a smooth, warm tone with complex harmonic overtones. Overall, the Roger Williams Nylon Electro Acoustic offers a broad dynamic range of tones that many guitarists will love.
Fishman Rare Earth Blend Pickup
The Vintage Roger Williams Nylon Electro Acoustic Crossover Guitar is equipped with Fishman electronics, and features a Fishman Rare Earth Blend pre-amp and pickup system. It features a unique, low-profile control surface that is a joy to use without detracting from the guitar’s aesthetics, and offers a wide-range of features including an attractive built-in LCD tuner, and 3 or 4 bands of EQ.
- Equipped with a Fishman Rare Earth Blend pickup
- Designed by celebrated luthier Roger Williams
- Solid Cedar top with solid rosewood back and sides
- Perfect transition for steel string players who want the nylon string sound
- Incredibly responsive and resonant guitar
- Beautiful abalone inlays
- Delivers a warm, full range classical tone
- Includes on-board tuner
- Includes 'Roger Williams Signature' hardshell case
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: Abalone/Maple
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Top Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Scale: 650mm / 25.5"
- Pickup: Fishman Rare Earth Blend
- Tuners: Gold, classical style
- Strings: High quality USA made
- Preamp: Fishman® INK+
- Finish: Satin Open Pore
- Case: 'Roger Williams Signature' hardshell case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.