Vintage Tony Butler Live Signature Bass, Black
Vintage Tony Butler Live Signature Bass, BlackDetails
The Vintage Tony Butler Signature V4 bass guitar is made to the live bass spec of the bassist from Big Country. The Eastern Poplar body is finished in Gloss Black, and the Wilkinson WPB pickup ensures that the instrument sounds great. This is a quality instrument at an extremely reasonable price.
Product Ref: 37618View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tony Butler says, "When I was first invited to try a Vintage V4, I was taken by its expensive look and feel. To discover its extremely reasonable price was a bonus. For a new bass player to own a quality instrument from the word go is inspiring. After trying it out during a Big Country rehearsal for the last tour, I quickly decided it would tour with me. To have a signature model to my live bass spec is an honour!"
The Tony Butler V4 has a maple neck and fingerboard with 20 frets and black dot position inlays.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Eastern Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WBBCCR
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 34" / 864mm
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickup: Wilkinson® WPB
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson® WJBL200
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.