Vintage V4 Bass Guitar, Maple Neck, Vintage White
Vintage V4 Bass Guitar, Maple Neck, Vintage WhiteDetails
The Vintage V4 bass guitar is an excellent instrument at a great price. Extremely versatile and capable, it gets its great tone from the Wilkinson PB split coil pickup, with Alnico V magnets for maximum low end and an authentic feel. The Vintage White finish gives it the look of a classic right out of the box.
Product Ref: 36524View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The V4 features an Eastern poplar body with a hard maple bolt-on neck and a maple fingerboard. Other features include chrome hardware, volume and tone controls and an adjustable bridge.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Eastern Poplar
- Finish: Vintage White
- Bridge: Adjustable
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 864mm / 34"
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: Wilkinson® PB x 1 (M) WPB
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Tuning Machines: Wilkinson® WJBL200
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.