Vintage V6 Left Handed Electric Guitar, Sunburst
Vintage V6 Left Handed Electric Guitar, SunburstDetails
The Vintage V6 left-handed electric guitar offers an extraordinarily high level of specification at a great value price. It boasts a matched and calibrated set of Wilkinson Alnico V single coil pickups with a reverse wound middle pickup for clarity and dynamics. The guitar offers maximum tone, evenness of response and supreme versatility.
Product Ref: 36558View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The V6 has a hard maple neck and a rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and pearloid dot position inlays. Other features include chrome hardware and a Wilkinson WVC original specification vibrato with authentic bent steel saddles, precision machined pivot points and a stagger-drilled sustain block. This offers total tuning accuracy and no string hang-up.
Wilkinson re-designed every component to his exhausting specs... it was a stunning success.' - Australian Guitar magazine.
'It's rare for a guitar to feel truly effortless (especially when you pick it up for the first time) but the V6 is a joy to play. Tuning is easy, with the guitar holding pitch well thanks to the E-Z-Lok string-locking system, and the classy-looking vibrato also features highly in our good books.' - Total Guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: American Alder
- Finish: Sunburst
- Bridge: Wilkinson® WVC Vibrato
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 648mm
- Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: Wilkinson® Single Coil WVS x 3
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Lever
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.