Vox AC10C1 10w Guitar Amp, British Racing Green
Vox AC10C1 10w Guitar Amp, British Racing GreenDetails
The Vox AC10C1 10w Guitar Amp is included in a limited edition range from Vox, featuring a quintessential British-style racing green vinyl covering with classic diamond fret cloth, along with a retro Bakelite handle for an aesthetic appeal. Equipped with a full host of features to achieve that classic valve tone, the AC10C1 provides 10-Watts of valve power and tone, and Gain and Volume controls for the right amount of overdrive at different volume levels. In addition, this light-weight, portable amp also features reverb and master volume controls for sound-shaping flexibility, and the ability to achieve that classic tone anywhere you go.
Product Ref: 78819View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Model
Vox have re-released many of their acclaimed series amplifiers in a limited edition colour, offering you an individual look. Featuring a new British Racing Green vinyl and classic Diamond fret cloth, that simply recalls quintessential British style. This iconic appearance was inspired by the custom-colour models of the 60s, and adds an extra touch of British class to this distinguished amplifier. Its classic green colour is also renowned with British racing car legacy, and pays a special tribute to its British heritage. Vox’s long tradition of limited edition custom colour amps have been extremely popular amongst Vox players for decades, due to their uniqueness and tonal abilities.
Top Boost Sound
Introduced in the 1960s, the original VOX AC10C1 has become a highly coveted piece of Vox history. The new, all-tube AC10C1 continues the legacy of the original and offers 10 watts of classic Vox Top Boost tone, reverb, and a master volume.
Equipped with a Vox's famous Top Boost tone circuit, the Vox AC10C1 has fascinated guitarists around the world for over fifty years. This innovative tone circuit is capable of achieving that classic Vox tone at low volume levels, and also delivering a massive crunch or the clean, classic “chime,” and is the essence of Vox's identity.
The original 1960s AC10 featured a single tone control, however this new model with its stunning British Racing Green finish now includes a Bass and Treble circuit that adds a different and versatile tone setup, which enhances the various levels of gain.
As well as Bass and Treble, the AC10C1 also includes gain and master volume which allows any player to easily dial up a classic valve tone. The Gain control goes from dynamic clean tones to rich, warm overdrive with the Bass and Treble adding further tonal shaping.
Compact & Portable
As well as offering a superb tone and stunning looks, the Vox AC10C1 is constructed to the highest standards that you would expect from Vox, and is equipped with a Bakelite handle for easy transportation, and also rubber feet for stability. This classic appearance maintains the traditional Vox look, and will compliment any other Vox product that the user may already have.
- Limited Edition model
- British Racing Green vinyl and classic Vox Diamond fret cloth
- 10-Watts of valve power and tone
- Gain and Volume controls allows for the right amount of overdrive at different volume levels
- Bass and Treble tone controls
- Studio quality reverb
- A full valve compliment of 2 × 12AX7 preamp values and 2 × EL84 power valves
- Superior tone from a 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10 speaker
- An jack connector for attaching an external speaker
- Lightweight and portable
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable
- Retro Bakelite handle
- Output Power: 10W RMS
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Volume
- Tube Compliment: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x EL84
- Speaker: 10-inch Celestion VX10
- Input Jack: Input jack
- Output Jack: External Speaker jack
- Colour: British Racing Green
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 520 x 210 x 410 mm/20.47"x8.27"x16.14"
- Weight: 12.3kg/27.12 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.