Vox AC15C1 15w Guitar Amp, British Racing Green
Vox AC15C1 15w Guitar Amp, British Racing GreenDetails
The Vox AC15C1 15w Guitar Amp is included in a limited edition range from Vox, featuring a quintessential British-style racing green vinyl covering with classic diamond fret cloth inspired by the custom-colour models of the 60s. The AC15C1 offers a 15 watt output through a 12 inch G12M “Greenback speaker, and is equipped with a twin channel design which provides Normal and Top Boost tone. Additional features include Treble & Bass controls, along with Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level, and also Tremolo & spring Reverb effects. With its vintage tone and appointments, it is the perfect addition for players who prefer both a classic look and sound.
Product Ref: 78820View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Model
Vox have re-released many of their acclaimed series amplifiers in a limited edition colour, offering you an individual look. Featuring a new British Racing Green vinyl and classic Diamond fret cloth, that simply recalls quintessential British style. This iconic appearance was inspired by the custom-colour models of the 60s, and adds an extra touch of British class to this distinguished amplifier. Its classic green colour is also renowned with British racing car legacy, and pays a special tribute to its British heritage. Vox’s long tradition of limited edition custom colour amps have been extremely popular amongst Vox players for decades, due to their uniqueness and tonal abilities.
Twin Channel Design
The Vox AC15C1 features two channels including Normal and Top-Boost, which provide an abundance of tone-crafting control, and also lets you dial in a classic sound that is all your own. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls, providing a powerful channel pairing .
Both channels rely on the Tone Cut control that operates the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. Both channels on the AC15C1 rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Tremolo & Reverb
Whilst using the Vox Classic Tremolo effect, you can sweeten the sound of the AC15C1, and generate your perfect sound by simply adjusting the speed and depth. You can also add spaciousness to the sound thanks to the warm Spring Reverb. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch (Sold Separately), allowing you to effortlessly turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play.
- Limited Edition model
- British Racing Green vinyl and classic Vox Diamond fret cloth
- 15-Watts of valve power and tone
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Tremolo & spring Reverb effects
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- 1 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Lightweight and portable
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable
- Retro Bakelite handle
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch (Avail. Separately)
- Colour: British Racing Green
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.