Vox AC15C2 Twin Custom Guitar Amplifier
Vox AC15C2 Twin Custom Guitar AmplifierDetails
The Custom Series AC15 amplifier has two 12 inch Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers. It enhances the full sound of the traditional AC15C1 and the larger spring reverb tank found in the AC30C2.
Product Ref: 38936View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Vox AC15C2 Twin Custom Guitar Amplifier features dual channel sound, tremolo circuitry, and footswitching capabilities. The AC15C2 Twin relies on 3 x 12AX7 dual triode vacuum tubes in the pre-amp stage, and 2 x EL84 pentode tubes in the power stage.
The AC15C2 features two channels: Normal and Top Boost. Both are equipped with their own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control. Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the AC15C2 Twin can deliver the coveted clean VOX chimey sound or a powerful overdriven tone.
The AC15C2 Twin features the VOX Classic Tremolo effect, with adjustable controls for both the speed and the depth. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom Series amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. Thanks to the AC15C2 Twin?s two-speaker cabinet size, the AC15C2 Twin uses the larger reverb tank found on the Custom Series AC30 models.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
- Weight: 30.2 kg / 66.58 lbs
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12 inches 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.