Vox AC15VR Valve Reactor Guitar Amp
Vox AC15VR Valve Reactor Guitar AmpDetails
AC15VR Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb. Tube and solid-state, vintage and modern, clean and dirty-the new VR Series combo amplifiers have it all. Using our proven and popular VOX Valve Reactor (VR) circuitry, the AC15VR provides a diverse soundscape of authentic and satisfying tones from a single amp.
Product Ref: 16061View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb.
Play in Style
Using an "old-school" split-panel design, the AC15VR offers two distinct channels- Normal and Overdrive-with the Overdrive channel adding a separate Gain knob. In addition, the overdrive Style button delivers two distinctive flavours.
In addition to the Master Volume and Master Reverb, both channels of the AC15VR (Normal and Overdrive) share the same Treble and Bass tone controls. As with the AC30VR, the Overdrive channel features a Gain knob to add just the right amount of warmth and snarl to your sound. The 15 watt power amp feeds into a single 12" custom-designed Celestion speaker for attention-grabbing tone.
Back for More
The AC15VR's back panel features an external speaker jack for use with an 8 ohm extension cabinet. Using an extension cabinet will mute the internal speaker. Also provided is a jack for the optional VOX VFS2 dual footswitch, which offers hands-free channel-switching and reverb on/off action.
- Weight: 16.4 kg (36.16 pounds)
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1x 12", 8 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External LoudSpeaker jack
- Options: VFS2 Dual Footswitch
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 602 x 265 x 456 mm (23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.