Vox AC30 Custom Amplifier Head
Vox AC30 Custom Amplifier HeadDetails
Product Ref: 67845View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
VOX Custom Series amps offer two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.
Both channels rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of your Custom Series amplifier using the VOX Classic Tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom Series amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. The AC30 also includes an additional tone control in the Reverb section. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play. The AC30 also provide an effects loop for incorporating your favourite effects into your sound. True "Bypass" switching takes the entire effect loop out of the circuit.
Switchable Impedance and Wattage
The Vox AC30 Custom includes two 1/4 inch speaker outputs for connecting to single or multiple speaker cabinets simultaneously. Furthermore, with a selectable output impedance of 8 or 16 ohms the AC30 is compatible with a range of speaker cabinets. In addition, the AC30 also incorporates a selectable output wattage of 1/3, 3 and 30 watts to allow provide premium driven valve tones even at low volumes.
- All valve 30 watt amplifier head
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble and bass EQ controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Tremolo & spring Reverb effects
- Two speaker connections
- Switchable 8/16 ohms impedance
- Switchable output wattage (1/3, 3 and 30 watts)
- Built in send/return fx loop
- 1/4" jack footswitch connectivity
- Output Power: 30 Watts (1/3 Watt & 3 Watt Switchable)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4” Instrument – Normal (High/Low), 2 x 1/4” Instrument Top Boost (High/Low)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4” Speaker Outputs
- Other Connections: FX Loop (Send/Return), 1 x 1/4” Footswitch
- Impedance: 8 / 16 Ohms (Switchable)
- Controls (Normal): Volume
- Controls (Top Boost): Volume, Treble, Bass
- Controls (Reverb): Tone, Level
- Controls (Tremolo): Speed, Depth
- Controls (Master): Tone Cut, Volume
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.