Vox AC30C2 30w Guitar Amp, British Racing Green
Vox AC30C2 30w Guitar Amp, British Racing GreenDetails
The Vox AC30C2 30w Guitar Amp is the largest model in this new limited edition range from Vox, featuring a quintessential British-style racing green vinyl covering with classic diamond fret cloth, inspired by the custom-colour models of the 60s. The AC30C2 is the most versatile AC30 design in Vox history, and with its numerous up-to-date enhancements, the Vox AC30C2 now features a twin channel design which provides Normal and Top Boost tone, Gain and Master Volume, and Tremolo and spring Reverb effects. Equipped with two 12 inch speakers, the AC30C2 provides 30 watts of classic Vox tone that is full of warm vintage character.
Product Ref: 78821View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Model
Vox have re-released many of their acclaimed series amplifiers in a limited edition colour, offering you an individual look. Featuring a new British Racing Green vinyl and classic Diamond fret cloth, that simply recalls quintessential British style. This iconic appearance was inspired by the custom-colour models of the 60s, and adds an extra touch of British class to this distinguished amplifier. Its classic green colour is also renowned with British racing car legacy, and pays a special tribute to its British heritage. Vox’s long tradition of limited edition custom colour amps have been extremely popular amongst Vox players for decades, due to their uniqueness and tonal abilities.
Twin Channel Design
Like others in the AC series, the Vox AC30C2 features two channels including Normal and Top-Boost, which provide an abundance of tone-crafting control, and also lets you dial in a classic sound that is all your own. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls, providing a powerful channel pairing .
Both channels rely on the Tone Cut control that operates the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone-shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. Both channels on the AC30C2 rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Custom Series can deliver everything from a clean VOX "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Tremolo & Reverb
Whilst using the Vox Classic Tremolo effect, you can sweeten the sound of the AC30C2, and generate your perfect sound by simply adjusting the speed and depth. You can also add spaciousness to the sound thanks to the warm Spring Reverb. All Custom Series amps can use the VOX VFS2 footswitch (Sold Separately), allowing you to effortlessly turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play. The AC30C2 is also equipped with an effects loop for incorporating your favourite effects into your sound. True “Bypass” switching takes the entire effect loop out of the circuit
Like all amps in the AC30 Custom Series, the AC30C2 makes use of three 12AX7 preamp valves to achieve its classic tone. In addition, a quartet of EL84 valves in the power stage drives 30 watts of power through a two 12” Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers. Another great feature of the AC30C2, is its switchable 8/16 ohm jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need a bigger sound. Additionally, a 2nd jack allows you to run an extra 16 ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound, which is perfect for larger venues.
- Limited Edition model
- British Racing Green vinyl and classic Vox Diamond fret cloth
- 30-Watts of valve power and tone
- 2 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speakers
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Tremolo & spring Reverb effects
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- Two additional carry handles for easy transportation
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Colour: British Racing Green
- Dimensions: (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
- Weight: 32.2 kg / 70.99 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.