Vox AC4C1-12 Guitar Amp, British Racing Green
Vox AC4C1-12 Guitar Amp, British Racing GreenDetails
The Vox AC4C1-12 Guitar Amp is a limited edition model from Vox featuring a quintessential British-style racing green vinyl covering with classic diamond fret cloth, along with a retro bakelite handle for an aesthetic appeal. Inspired by the original AC30 that fascinated guitarists around the world for over fifty years ago, this iconic low-wattage amp offers Top Boost tone that is the essence of Vox's identity, producing massive crunch as well as clean, classic "chime". Equipped with a full host of controls, including gain control, bass and treble controls and a master volume control, you can once again recreate that classic mesmerizing tone. The AC4C1 delivers an unbeatable sound in a portable, compact body along with vintage appointments, and is an ideal choice for the home or the studio.
Product Ref: 78818View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Model
Vox have re-released many of their acclaimed series amplifiers in a limited edition colour, offering you an individual look. Featuring a new British Racing Green vinyl and classic diamond fret cloth, that simply recalls quintessential British style. This iconic appearance adds an extra touch of British class to this distinguished amplifier, and its classic green colour is renowned with British racing car legacy. Vox’s long tradition of limited edition custom colour amps have been extremely popular with Vox players for decades.
Top Boost Sound
Equipped with a Top Boost sound, the Vox AC4C1-12 has fascinated guitarists around the world for over fifty years. This innovative sound feature is capable of achieving that classic Vox tone at low volume levels, and also delivering a massive crunch or the clean, classic “chime,” and is the essence of Vox's identity.
The Vox AC4C1-12 is packed full of versatile controls including Gain, Bass, Treble tone, and a Master Volume, and allow any player to easily dial up a classic valve tone. The Gain control goes from dynamic clean tones to rich, warm overdrive with the Bass and Treble adding further tonal shaping.
Compact & Portable
As well as offering a superb tone and stunning looks, the Vox AC4C1-12 is constructed to the highest standards that you would expect from Vox, and is equipped with a Bakelite handle for easy transportation, and also rubber feet for stability.
- Limited Edition model
- British Racing Green vinyl and classic Vox Diamond fret cloth
- 4 Watt Class A amplifier design
- 12" Celestion VX10 speaker
- All-valve mini combo amp
- 12AX7 preamp tubes (x2); EL84 power tube (x1)
- Legendary Top Boost tone inherited from the VOX AC30
- Equipped with Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume controls
- Capable of massive crunch or the clean, classic “chime,
- Compact and Portable
- Retro Bakelite handle
- Output Power: 4 Watts RMS into 16Ω
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x 2) Power: EL84 (x1)
- Speaker: 12" Celestion VX12 custom (x1); 16Ω
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume
- Input/Output: Guitar Input, EXTERNAL SPEAKER Output
- Dimensions(W x D x H): 406 x 211 x 451 mm / 15.98” x 8.31” x 17.76”
- Weight: 10.6 kg / 23.37 lbs
- Colour: British Racing Green
- Accessories: Power Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.