Vox AC4TV Tube Practice Combo Amp
Vox AC4TV Tube Practice Combo AmpDetails
Way back in 1961, VOX rolled out the AC4 amplifier. Over fifty years later, VOX is pleased to announce the AC4TV, the all-tube practice amp with remarkable self control.
Product Ref: 12842View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This up-to-date Class A amp retains the distinctive EL84 power tube of the original and features a 12AX7 powered pre-amp, all driving a custom-made Celestion 10 inch speaker. The sophisticated sound is unmistakably VOX, delivering that distinctively British top-end tone.
Simple and sexy, the AC4TV wears its pedigree proudly. The cabinetry features the same "TV" front design first used on the classic 1958 AC15, and still in use on today's AC15H1TV Heritage Series. One of the challenges confronting an all-tube amp is retaining a full tone at lower volumes. To solve this issue, the AC4TV features a built-in power attenuator, with 4 Watt, 1 Watt and ¼ Watt output levels - ensuring you never lose that classic tube tone, even at the lowest listening levels. Want more? The AC4TV also adds a 16 Ohm speaker output, allowing you to add an additional cabinet - such as the VOX412BN - and state your sonic signature with authority. It's retro, it's chic, it's all-tube and it's all VOX. So what are you waiting for?
- Controls: Tone, Volume, OP Level (4W, 1W, ¼ W)
- In/Out Jacks: Input, External Speaker Jack (¼')
- Output: 4 Watt RMS 16-Ohm
- Speakers: AC4TV - 1 x 10" 16-Ohm Celestion VX10 custom speaker
- Valve/Tube Complement: 1 x 12AX7 (pre) / 1 x EL84 (power)
- AC4TV Dimensions: 13.78" (W) x 8.46" (D) x 14.76" (H)
- AC4TV Weight: 19.84 lbs.
- Power cable: included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.