Vox Lil Looper Multi-Effect Pedal Plus with Free 6m Instrument Cable
Vox Lil Looper Multi-Effect Pedal Plus with Free 6m Instrument CableDetails
The compact Lil' Looper provides great effects and the ability for guitar and microphone. Get creative by recording two independent loops!
Product Ref: 29907View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This product also comes with a FREE Jack - Jack Pro Yarn 6m Instrument Cable.
The Lil' Looper is great for Guitars and Microphones.
Switch between Guitar input & Balanced Mic (1/4") input. The Looper has built-in effects for guitar and microphone.
Like the VOX Dynamic Looper, you can combine two independent loops with a dozen onboard effects. It boasts an easy-to-use design, solid footswitches, versatile effects, and layering loops that are great for guitarists who want to get creative with expression. Record each of the two loops separately, create complex and original performances by changing between different chord patterns or phrases of differing length. Use the Loop Quantise feature to create phrases that match the same time signature and tempo. You can record for a total of 90 seconds on two independent loops.
The Lil' Looper boasts not only distortion, compressor, phaser, and chorus effects, but also features effects that simulate an acoustic guitar or bass. There are a total of twelve effect types to get creative with. These Including effects for guitar and microphone. Use the balanced Mic input to use Lil' Looper's capabilities on vocals and acoustic instruments! Also take advantage of overdubbing with Undo/Redo and use the built-in metronome/rhythm guide.
Take it Anywhere
The Lil' Looper has a headphone output, so you can create in silence. Its compact design makes it easy to transport and it's good for the stage or at home. The Lil' Looper is battery operated, but can also be powered by an optional AC Adapter (DC9V) (not included).
Get the optional VFS2 footswitch
By getting an Optional VFS2 Footswitch, which you can also find on Gear4music.com, you can get extended hands-free control of the Lil' Looper. Use it to switch effects, play or stop loops, or erase phrases.
The VOX Lil' Looper includes six AA alkaline batteries for verifying operation.
- Effects: 12 Total
- Pedal: Comp, Crunch, Overdrive, Distortion
- Modulation: Chorus, Phaser, Mod Delay; Stutter
- Simulation: Acoustic, Bass, Radio, Pitch
- Maximum recording time: Total of 90 seconds
- Number of loops: 2
- Audio Input: Phone plug type x 1
- Switch: GUITAR (Monaural: Unbalanced) / MIC (Monaural: Balanced)
- Audio Output: Line Out (Monaural, 1/4"), Headphone (Stereo, 1/8")
- EXTERNAL Control Input: FOOT SW x 1
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 94 dB
- Maximum input level: Guitar = +7.0 dBu (typ.), Mic = -34.0 dBu(typ.)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery x 6, (Option) AC Adapter
- Battery life: Approximately 7 hours
- Current consumption: 175 mA
- Width: 165 mm (6.49")
- Depth: 144 mm (5.67")
- Height: 62 mm (2.44")
- Weight: 722 g / 25.47 Oz.
- Jack - Jack Pro Yarn Instrument Cable, 3m
- 6.35mm (1/4") Jack Plugs
- 7mm Cable Thickness
- PVC Covered with Woven Yarn
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.