Vox MINI5 Rhythm Compact Modelling Guitar Amp, British Racing Green
Vox MINI5 Rhythm Compact Modelling Guitar Amp, British Racing GreenDetails
The Vox MINI5 Rhythm Compact Modelling Guitar Amp is a limited edition amp from Vox. Unlike previous models, this amp sports a classic British-style racing green vinyl covering with traditional diamond fret cloth that will stand out from any crowd. Despite its compact size, this lightweight guitar combo is fully packed with useful tools , and incorporates 11 iconic amp models, 8 powerful effects and 99 different variations of backing rhythm patterns. Additional features also include a microphone input, aux input, headphone output, dedicated E-string tuner and the ability to run on batteries for up to 12 hours at 5W. As well as an additional carry strap, the Vox MINI5 is the ultimate choice for musicians on the go.
Product Ref: 78817View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Model
Vox has now re-launched certain amplifiers such as the Valvetronix series in a limited edition colour, offering you an individual look. The Vox MINI5 Rhythm Compact is now available in a British Racing Green vinyl with classic diamond fret cloth, that simply recalls quintessential British style. This iconic appearance adds an extra touch of British class to this distinguished amplifier, and its classic green colour is renowned with British racing car legacy.
Equipped with 11 Realistic Amp Models
The Vox MINI5 Rhythm is fully equipped with 11 realistic amp modelst have been taken from the flagship Valvetronix series, supporting a broad range of styles and playing techniques. It provides a perfect simulation of the legendary Vox AC30, for the drive typical of vacuum tubes, as well as models of powerful high-gain amps and transparent, clean types. It also has a built-in Vox original "Bassilator" circuit to cover the ultra-low-frequency overtones, giving an intensely heavy sound that belies its small size. The clean-sounding LINE input has no distortion, making the MINI5 Rhythm perfect for electro acoustic guitars and keyboards.
On Board Effects & Rhythm Function
A total of eight effects are on-board including a compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo, and two types of delay/reverb. The Vox MINI5 also has a newly-added rhythm function, with up to 10 genres of built-in rhythm styles including 8-beat, 16-beat, rock, metal and R&B, as well as a built-in metronome. The tempo and volume can be easily adjusted, allowing you to try out ideas for a new riff or phrase, or simply practice playing to a beat.
Perfect for the Mobile Musician
One of the many benefits of the MINI5 Rhythm is its portability, as it can run on six AA batteries, with approximately 19.5 hours of operation with power select set to 0.1W. This makes it ideal for street performances or other outdoor playing where the included AC adapter is unusable. In addition, the carrying strap and light weight construction make it particularly easy to transport, so you can play wherever you want.
As well as a standard guitar input, the MINI5 Rhythm also offers a mic input with adjustable volume and delay/reverb effects for vocals, an AUX input for external audio sources, and a headphone/line out jack with a built-in cabinet simulator, great for recording directly into a multi-track recorder or practicing with headphones.
- Limited Edition model
- British Racing Green vinyl and classic Diamond fret cloth
- Ultra unique with classic quintessential British style
- 11 Realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
- Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds
- A total of eight effects: four standard (compressor, chorus, flanger and tremolo) and four types of delay/reverb
- Vox "Bassilator" circuit delivers heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, for rich low-end rhythm response
- Rhythm patterns organised into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices
- Battery operation for portability to perform and practise anywhere; AC adapter included
- Independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect for your ideal vocal sound
- AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
- Headphone/line output with cabinet simulator to reproduce resonances of a speaker cabinet
- Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics
- High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
- Reinforced metals corners for extra protection during transit
- Carrying strap included for convenient transportation
- Amp Models: 11 including: BTQ, Clean, Black 2x12, Tweed 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70s, UK '80s, UK '90s, Cali Metal, US HiGain, Line
- Effects: 8 Including: Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Compressor, 2 x Reverbs, 2 x Delays
- Rhythms: 99 patterns including 8 Beat, 16 Beat, Rock, Metal, Pop, R&B, Jazz, Latin, Dance, Odd Meter, Metro
- Tempo: 40 - 240 bpm
- Tuner range: E1 - E6 (41.2 Hz - 1318.5 Hz)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x Headphone (1/8" Jack)
- Audio Inputs: 1 x Instrument (1/4" Jack), 1 x Microphone (1/4" Jack), 1 x Aux (1/8" Jack)
- Power Amp Output (Max): 5 W RMS @4 Ohm
- Speaker: 6.5 Inch
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohm
- A/D Conversion: 24 bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: Six AA-size /LR6 alkaline batteries or included AC adapter
- Battery Life (Max at 0.1W): 19.5 Hours
- Battery Life (Max at 1.5W): 17 Hours
- Battery Life (Max at 5W): 12 Hours
- Current Consumption: 160 mA
- Width: 269 mm
- Depth: 179 mm
- Height: 267 mm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Included Accessories: Carrying strap, AC adapter (DC 12V )
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.