Vox Pathfinder 10 Guitar Combo Amp with Free 3m Cable
Vox Pathfinder 10 Guitar Combo Amp with Free 3m CableDetails
The VOX 10-Watt Pathfinder 10 Combo provides warm British sounds whilst also able to create modern sounding high gain. The Pathfinder 10 boasts a 10-Watt output and is great for home practice, backstage warm-up and recording. The Clean/Overdrive switch lets you change instantly between crystal clear clean to warm distortion; or from a slightly crunchy bluesy tone to a high-gain, modern-rock roar. This product also comes with a FREE Jack - Jack Pro 3m Instrument Cable.
Product Ref: 29903View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Use the Headphone/Line Out jack to plug your headphones in and practice in silence, as the jack automatically mutes the amp's speaker! You can also use this Line Out for recording your amp without having to worry about setting up any pesky microphones. The Pathfinder 10 also has controls for Gain, Treble, Bass and Volume plus a Clean/Overdrive switch.
VOX amplifiers have always boasted their stand-out appearance. The Pathfinder features the classic basket-weave, black leather-look vinyl, the distinctive diamond grille cloth and the chicken head knobs.
- Gain Control: Adjusts the overall preamp gain of the amplifier. This control can produce clean to crunchy to crazy and all points in-between! The tone depends on how you set this control and also how you have the Clean/Overdrive Switch (3) set. In both Switch modes - Clean & Overdrive - turning the Gain control down (i.e. counter clockwise) will clean up your sound while cranking it up (i.e. turning it clockwise) will make it sound dirtier.
- Clean/Overdrive Switch:Puts the preamp of the Pathfinder 10 in one of two distinctly different modes -Clean (switch "out") or Overdrive (switch "in").
- Treble Control: Adjusts the treble (high) frequencies in your tone. It can take your sound from soft and round, to bright and cutting, and any point in-between.
- Bass Control: Adjusts the bass (low) frequencies in your tone. It can take your sound from warm and light, to dark and heavy and any point in-between.
- Volume Control: Determines the overall volume of the amplifier. Setting this high with low Gain works well for clean sounds. Setting the Master Volume lower whilst engaging the Overdrive mode and turning up the Gain will give you a fat, distorted sound at a lower, "bedroom friendly" volume.
- Headphone/Line Out Jack: This dual output carries a specially filtered signal for use with either headphones or for direct connection to a soundboard or recording console. The LINE OUT gives you a good sounding signal for recording or live work without having to mic up the amp. Inserting a jack-plug into this jack will mute the internal speaker.
- Power ON/OFF Switch & LED: On/Off switch for mains (AC) power to amplifier. Plus power indicator LED.
- Output Power: 10 W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Speaker: 1 x VOX Bulldog 6.5", 8 ohm
- Inputs/Outputs: Input jack, Headphone/Line Out jack
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Bass, Volume, Clean/Overdrive switch
- Dimensions (W) x (H) x (D) : 380 x 260 x 170 mm/ 14.96" x 10.24" x 6.69"
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.58lbs.
- Jack - Jack Pro Yarn Instrument Cable, 6m
- 6.35mm (1/4") Jack Plugs
- 7mm Cable Thickness
- PVC Covered with Woven Yarn
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.