Vox VDL1 Dynamic Looper Pedal with Free 6m Instrument Cable
Vox VDL1 Dynamic Looper Pedal with Free 6m Instrument CableDetails
Create, play, and dynamically control looped phrases in real time with the VDL1 VOX Dynamic Looper. This looper boasts optimised effects and musical loop tools.
Product Ref: 29906View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This product also comes with a FREE Jack - Jack Pro Yarn 6m Instrument Cable.
Two Independent Loop Capability
The VDL1 Dynamic Looper provides two independent loops, with a combined total record time of 90 seconds. Each loop can be stacked with an infinite number of tracks using innovative Sound on Sound recording, with no loss of fidelity. This two-loop design opens up complex and creative techniques, like switching between phrases of different lengths, or containing different chord patterns. It's smooth and easy to record loops. The Auto Recording Start waits for your first note, the metronome gives you a rhythmic guide and the Loop Quantise function uses the tempo to create perfect-length phrases that loop on the beat.
Overdub with Undo and Redo
Try building up impressive loops and performances by overdubbing a new part on to a recorded phrase. Use the undo function to remove the last overdub; the redo feature puts it back.
Experiment with a varied selection of 11 pre effects. A single effect can offer a clean sound, compressor effect, vintage-feeling overdrive or an aggressive metal distortion and more. Wah and Delay effects are available, as well as more alternative effects such as filter, synth, and even bass and acoustic guitar instrument simulators.
Loop Effects radically transform your recorded phrases
The VDL1 Dynamic Looper's 11 Loop Effect types provide more ways to get creative. Multiple variations of each effect allow the creation of highly original phrases, and the ability to still add to a loop after it has been recorded. There are effects like pitch change and reverse playback, and new effect types such as Loop In Loop, Scrub, and Stutter effects. This looper also boasts three stop modes, clean, delay, and fade, providing more loop playing creativity.
The Master Limiter offers both a Soft and a Hard setting. The Limiter helps to maintain a consistent level between the original signal and the recorded loop playback, as well as the levels between the two loops. Three Stop effects determine how the loop playback will end, with clean, delay, and fade-out options.
Editable and Preset Programs
The Dynamic Looper offers 100 programs, where a single program contains the settings for the Pre Effect, the Loop Effect, and the pedal assignment. There are 50 preset programs ready to try out. You can create and store up to 50 of your own programs in the user program area, either by editing one of the preset programs or by starting from scratch.
Intuitive Control Pedal
The rugged control pedal can change the input volume, a specified Pre Effect parameter, or a specified Loop Effect parameter in real time. Control Pre Effects whilst recording, then switch it to control the Loop Effect on playback. It's intuitive and easy. Use the Key Lock function, which locks the panels controls whilst maintaining the pedals for error-free performances.
Resample to create even more complex loop phrases
While using the Loop Effect and/or control pedal to modify the loop phrase as it plays back, you can use the Resampling function to re-record the result. Resampling allows the layering of multiple loop phrases and effects. Re-sampling can also be used to create loops of a different length than the previously-recorded loop.
Pre FX Target Mode
Along with the standard instrument input (1/4" unbalanced); the Dynamic Looper is also boasts an XLR input for a dynamic microphone, which has its own trim knob for setting the mic level. The Pre Effect can be set to apply to the instrument input, the mic input or both simultaneously.
- PEDAL (Clean/Comp/Crunch/Overdrive/Distortion)
- WAH (Clean/Comp/Crunch/Overdrive/Distortion)
- MOD (Chorus 1/Chorus 2/Flanger/Phaser/Tremolo)
- BASS (Electric 1-4/Synth 1/ Synth 2)
- ACOUSTIC (4 types)
- EQ (6 types)
- DELAY (Short/Clean/Analog/Tape/BPMSync 1-3)
- REVERB (Spring/Room/Hall)
- SCI-FI (Drone 1-3/Synth 1-3/SlowAttack)
- VOLUME (Current/Loop1-2/ALL)
- X-FADE (Input-Loop/Loop1-Loop2)
- REVERSE (X-fade/Alternate)
- LOOP IN LOOP
- FILTER (4 types)
- Maximum recording time: total of 90 seconds
- Number of loops: 2
- Master limiter: 2 types (Soft, Hard)
- Stop modes: 3 types (Delay, Fade Out, Phrase End)
- Number of programs: 100 (50 preset, 50 user)
- Audio inputs: INPUT jack (monaural) MIC IN jack (balanced XLR, phantom power not supported) MIC IN TRIM knob (for mic)
- Audio output: OUTPUT jack (monaural)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion=24-bit; D/A conversion=24-bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic range: 94 dB or better
- Maximum input level: +7 dBu (typ.)
- Power supply: AC adapter (DC 9V jack), STANDBY switch
- Current consumption: 140 mA
- Width: 264 mm (10.39")
- Depth: 245 mm (9.65")
- Height: 76 mm (2.99")
- Weight: 2.2 kg/4.85 lbs.
- AC adapter
- Program list
- Jack - Jack Pro Yarn Instrument Cable, 6m
- 6.35mm (1/4") Jack Plugs
- 7mm Cable Thickness
- PVC Covered with Woven Yarn
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.