Vox VX II Modelling Guitar Amplifier
Vox VX II Modelling Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 60536View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Virtual Element Technology
Designed with the innovative VET (Virtual Element Technology) the Vox VX2 is unlike traditional modelling amps which simply emulate the tone of an amplifier in a room. Instead the VET technology instead models the actual circuits of the emulated amplifier giving an impressive realism never before heard in modelling amps. Each component of the modelled amps has been carefully analysed and reproduced to allow the VX2 to deliver the authentic tone of the modelled amps no matter the environment or volume level.
11 Amp Models & 8 Effect Types
With eleven fantastic sounding amp models including the iconic AC30, Tweed 4x10, Brit 800 and many more the VX2 provides realistic, powerful and dynamic tones for a range of playing styles. With crystal clear clean tones, biting crunch, and fierce high gain tones the VX2 delivers an array of highly sought after tones in one affordable and compact amplifier which can be fine-tuned with the 3-band EQ and on board effects. Featuring 4 modulation effects such as Chorus, Flanger, ORG Phase and Twin Trem you can add unique flavour to your tones whilst the Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Spring and Hall Reverb offer even more tonal possibilities.
Innovative Power Amp Circuitry
Incorporating a redesigned power amp stage the Vox VX2 produces a more authentic valve amp emulation due to the FET-based analog power amp circuit. Valve amplifiers are often renowned for producing a more responsive tone with a dynamic overdrive however with the new FET-based power amp the Vox VX2 emulates the distinctive sag and compression of valves to offer a realistic and dynamic tone.
Bass-Reflex Port & Sealed Cabinet
Constructed from a one piece ABS housing to offer a robust and long lasting structure the Vox VX2 ensures sound is projected directly and is untainted by unwanted external vibrations. Additionally the unique bass-reflex port delivers an advanced bass response giving the VX2 a thick and full tonality.
USB Interface & ASIO Driver Support
The VX2 is equipped with a USB port for simple integration with your PC or Mac and also comes bundled with the JamVOX III modelling software. ASIO driver support is also provided, allowing you to not only interact with JamVOX III, but also to interface with your favourite DAW or guitar amp simulator. The editor/ librarian software "Tone Room" is also provided by download which allows for simple storage and editing of your favourite sounds on your PC, Mac, or iOS device.
- Versatile and Powerful 15 Watt Modelling Amplifier
- Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) Models the Original Amp Models Circuitry
- Impressive Power Amp Stage Employs Analog Circuitory and Models Sag and Compression of Classic Amps
- Sealed and Robust, One Piece Speaker Cabinet for a Punchy and Directional Output
- Unique Bass-Reflex Design Offers Unprecedented Low End Response
- ABS Cabinet Material Ensures a Durable, Robust and Lightweight Enclosure
- Total of Eleven Incredibly Accurate Amp Models
- Eight Total Effects Including Four Modulation and Four Reverb/Delay
- Output Power Control Provides Excellent Volume Attenuation for Low Volume Dynamics
- Includes Eleven Song Presets Of Various Styles
- Two Customizable User Programs
- Built In Chromatic Tuner
- Headphone Output and AUX Input for Silent Practise or Playing Along with your Favourite Tracks
- USB Audio Interface Function with ASIO Support
- Includes JamVOX III Modelling and Editor/Librarian Software
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Aux)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Jack (Headphone)
- Additional Connections: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch), 1 x USB (Type B)
- Amp Type: Modelling
- Output Wattage: 30 Watts
- Speaker: 1 x 8"
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Amp Models: 11
- Effects: 8
- Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Org Phase, Twin Trem, A.Delay, Tape Echo, Spring, Hall
- Signal Processing (A/D & D/A): 24-Bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Height: 12.32" / 313mm
- Width: 13.94" / 354mm
- Depth: 7.56" / 192mm
- Weight: 3.8 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.