Vox amPhones Active AC30 Guitar Headphones
Vox amPhones Active AC30 Guitar HeadphonesDetails
Plug Vox amPhones straight into your guitar and get playing! Acting as headphones with VOX's amPlug technology, you can great sound and effects without the need of a practice amp. And unlike the Vox amPlu's, these are the headphones and the amp all in one! The VOX AC30 amPhones faithfully replicate the VOX AC30.
Product Ref: 31329View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Imagine being able to play your guitar with headphones and without hauling around a practice amp with you. Well thanks to built-in amPlug technology you can get full-fledged guitar sound straight from the VOX amPhones. Just plug into your guitar with the 1/4" connector and experience great sound!
Faithfully Replicates VOX AC30 Amp
These headphones are made by Audio-Technica who are well known for their quality headphones and microphones. The headphone amp uses a new reactor circuit which is based on the Valve Reactor technology featured in VOX amps, meaning you can get amazingly dynamic amp sounds. These Vox AC30 amphones boast a totally analog design which faithfully simulates the circuit response of the classic VOX AC30.
The Vox AC30 amPhones even provide effects for you to experiment with: chorus, delay and reverb, each adjustable.
Jam Along or Just Listen to Music like Conventional Headphones
You can use the AUX input jack to jam along with your CD/MP3 player. When you're not playing and the power is off, you can use the AC30 amPhones as normal headphones with your mp3 player and so on, providing superb sound quality and a comfortable fit, which proves useful for extended listening sessions.
Easy Portability and Included Accessories
The amPhones boast a folding design for easy portability, and the extension cable and adaptor plug are also included, so there's plenty you can get out of these headphones on their own.
Listen to VOX's audio demos of the VOX amPhone AC30 below:
Also Available in Lead, Twin and even a Bass Version
The VOX amPhones are also available in three other versions, which are two guitar versions and one bass. You can find these on Gear4music.com as well:
- amPhones Lead
- amPhones Twin
- amPhones Bass
- Type: Closed-air dynamic headphones
- Driver diameter: 40 mm
- Output sound pressure level: 97 dB
- Playback frequency range: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum input: 1,000 mV
- Impedance: 49 Ohms
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Output: 1.4 V (Maximum)
- Controls: Dials (Gain, Tone, Volume, Effect), Switch (Standby)
- Input Terminals:
- *Guitar Input
- *AUX Input
- Power supply: AAA battery x 2
- Battery life: Approximately 7 hours (Manganese) / 16 hours (Alkaline)
- Width: 195 mm (7.68")
- Depth: 160 mm (6.30")
- Height: 50 mm (1.97")
- Weight (without batteries): 230 g / 8.11 oz.
- Included Items:
- AAA battery x 2 for trying product,
- A pug adapter "3.5mm <-> 6.3 mm"?
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.