Vox amPlug I/O USB Audio Interface for Guitar with Tuner
Vox amPlug I/O USB Audio Interface for Guitar with TunerDetails
The Vox amPlug I/O USB Audio Interface is a compact USB audio interface that plugs directly into your guitar. Use the included JamVOX III software to easily start playing and recording by connecting the amPlug I/O to your computer via USB. And thanks to its ASIO driver support, amPlug I/O is also compatible with your favourite DAW or guitar amp simulator. The built-in tuner with highly visible LED display can be used as a stand-alone tuner when not being used as an interface, and can even be connected to your iPad or iPhone by using the optional Apple USB Camera Adapter kit! With its unprecedentedly compact size and wide range of applications, amPlug I/O is a must-have for any modern guitarist!
Product Ref: 54808View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- A compact USB audio interface that plugs directly into your guitar
- JamVOX III guitar studio software is included, so you can start playing right away
- ASIO driver support allows for compatibility with other major audio software
- The built-in tuner features a unique LED meter that supports flat tuning as well as regular tuning
- The foldable plug mechanism rotates 180 degrees for storage, and can be adjusted to fit a variety of guitars
- USB bus power is supported
- Up to eight hours of operation on battery power
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.