Warwick Corvette $$ 4-String Bass Guitar, Bubinga, Natural Oil Finish
Warwick Corvette $$ 4-String Bass Guitar, Bubinga, Natural Oil FinishDetails
Boasting a neck-through design, this Corvette $$ Bunbinga has a natural oil finish, Wenge fingerboard and Maple neck (Three layers).
Product Ref: 30071View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This bass guitar's durable Bubinga allows for an aggressive and offensive sound with great attack. It's has configurable MM-style humbuckers by EMC, which have large open pole-pieces, thus being usable in an extremely flexible way.
Features & Specifications
Body & Bridge
- Model: 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Bridge: Warwick 2-piece bridge
- Body: Bubinga Body
- Locks: Warwick security locks
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Colour/Finish: Natural Oil
- Design: Neck-through-Design
- Material: Maple neck with Ekanga veneer Stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (Width: 2,9 mm/Height: 1,3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34"(long scale)
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Passive MM-Style Humbuckers
- Electronics: Active 2-band electronics
- Switches: Two 3-way mini-switches for seperate configuration of the humbuckers (Serial / Parallel / Single-Coil)
- Hardware: Black
- Weight: 4,6 kg
- Included Strings: Warwick EMP-Strings, 0.45" - 105" (38200M)
- Warwick "User-Kit"
- Flight Case by RockCase® 10830 B W
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.