Warwick Corvette $$ 5-String Bass Guitar, Natural
Warwick Corvette $$ 5-String Bass Guitar, NaturalDetails
With a Wenge neck and Wenge Fretboard, and boasting Passive MED MM-Style humbuckers, this Natural-Oil-Finished Corvette 4-String Bass Guitar packs impressive components.
Product Ref: 30066View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whilst sharing the look of other Corvette models, the attitude of Double comes from its unique pickups and electronics. The Corvette 5-String Bass Guitar boasts two passive MEC humbuckers, which are nestled closely in the centre of the body. They completely cover the legendary sweet-spot that many other basses miss completely. This bass comes in a Natural Oil Finish.
Use the two mini 3-way switches to coil tap each humbucker in different ways (hum canceling parallel/series, single coil). The passive pickups are matched to a MEC 2-band preamp, providing the Double with more flexibility, and making this a great passive/active hybrid bass.
The Double boasts great components. It has a select swamp ash body for warmth and snap, a Wenge neck for strength and growl, bell brass frets for resonance and longevity, all helping to create great performance.
Body & Bridge
- Tope: 3/8" AAA Colored Flamed Maple
- Body: US Swamp Ash
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece Solid Brass
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Natural Oil
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Wenge (4 Laminations)
- Profile: C
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Radius: 20"
- Scale: 34" (Long Scale)
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Width at Nut: 38.5mm
- Width at 12th Fret: 54.5mm
- Depth at 1st Fret: 19.5mm
- Depth at 12th Fret: 24mm
- Frets: Jumbo Bronze (Extra Hard)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Width: 2.9mm
- Fret Height: 1.3mm
- Inlays: Illuminated Side Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups:Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics:Active MEC 2-Way Electronics w/Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Controls: 1 x Volume (Push/Pull), 1 x Balance, 1 x Treble, 1 x Bass, 2 x 3-Way Mini-Switch
- Machine Heads: Warwick w/ Wooden Knobs
- Strap Locks: Warwick Security Locks
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Warwick EMP Strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Case: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by Rockbag (RB 20205 B W)
- Warwick User Kit
- Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.