Warwick German Pro Series Streamer LX Active 6-String Bass, Natural
Warwick German Pro Series Streamer LX Active 6-String Bass, NaturalDetails
The Warwick German Pro Series Streamer LX 6 String Bass Guitar is a sleek and stylish 6 string bass with an outstanding sound quality. Featuring a Cherry body and Ovangkol neck, along with two active MEC soapbar pickups, the bass delivers a rich and resonant tone perfect for a wide range of styles. The GPS Streamer LX 6 also comes with a Warwick RockBag Starline padded gig bag, ensuring that it remains safe and protected on the road.
Product Ref: 61536View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Warwick GPS Streamer LX 6 String Bass features a 2-piece Swamp Ash body and a bolt-on Maple neck, providing it with great warmth and plenty of attack. The bass is equipped with two MEC soapbar-style pickups with active 2-way electronics, which translate the Ash body's natural resonance into a thunderous bass tone with fantastic definition. The Rosewood fingerboard offers smooth articulation, and the lightweight body and fast neck give an amazing comfortable feel, providing the Streamer LX with excellent playability.
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Streamer
- Body Material: 2-3 pcs US Cherry
- Bridge: 2-piece Warwick bridge
- Finish: Nirvana Black
- Weight: 5.1 kg
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Ovangkol
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Wenge
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Number of Frets: 21 Jumbo Nickel Silver frets
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Active MEC Soapbar pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronic
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Warwick machine heads
- Strings: Warwick Black Label String 025" - 135" (402401 M)
- Accessories: Warwick RockBag Starline padded gig bag, Allen key tools
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.