Warwick LWA 500 Bass Amp Head, Black
Warwick LWA 500 Bass Amp Head, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 65377View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Warwick has given their signature Class A/Low Z circuitry to the LWA 500, producing warm tone with the ability for huge distortion without unwanted background noise. This, coupled with the Class D amplifier, gives unrivaled response and clarity for a unit this size. There’s an auxiliary input for the connection of an MP3 player, and a headphone output for silent practice. The 4-Band EQ and compression controls mean you can alter and refine your sound with great accuracy, without the controls splitting and damaging the tone of your bass guitar. The LWA 500 brings high quality amplification to a gigging bass player at an affordable price.
- Height: 44 mm
- Width: 222 mm
- Depth: 210 mm
- Gain: 0 to 12 dB
- Bass: -12 to 12 dB
- Low Mid: -12 to 12 dB
- High Mid: -12 to 12 dB
- Treble: -12 to 12 dB
- Compression: 0 to 12 with Bypass Function
- Volume: 0 to 12
- Mute: On/Mute Switch
- Weight: 1.3 KG
- Power: 500 Watts at 4 Ohm, 250 Watts at 8 Ohm
- Preamp: Class A Low Noise Preamp
- Input Channels: 1
- Effects: 4-Band EQ, FX Loop
- Power Requirement: 100-240 Volts
- Connector: SpeakON
- Auxiliary Inputs: 1
- Headphone Outputs: 1
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.