Warwick Rockbag Deluxe Casket Bass Bag
Warwick Rockbag Deluxe Casket Bass BagDetails
Product Ref: 52462View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Warwick Rockbag includes an ergonomically shaped and padded back two padded 50mm wide backpack straps, a detachable shoulder strap and a soft padded handle to aid with transportation, making this one of the most comfortable bass guitar bags available at a highly affordable price.
Features such as extra pockets, hanging hook, PVC-reinforced base and metal feet add to the quality and durability of the Rockbag Deluxe.
- Water-resistant black RokTex surface material
- Colour: black
- lining: shiny soft, red satin with black diamond quilting
- 20 mm / 0.79'' padding
- Equipped with the Guitar-Saving-System with Neck-Saving-System
- Extra protecting cushion for lower strap button
- Robust RokTex protection for mechanics and bridge
- Ergonomically formed and cushioned rear side
- 8 mm / 0.31'' wide 2-way zip with metal ''W''-zip-hanger
- 1 removable padded shoulder strap with integrated mobile phone pocket and metal karabiners
- Two 50 mm / 1.97'' wide, cushioned backpack straps
- 1 big outside zip-pocket for notes and accessories with integrated inside pocket
- 1 ergonomic PVC handle and one extra carrier handle at the front side
- Black net card pocket for business cards
- Robust PVC-reinforced bottom and top part, metal feet
- Strong black cord for hanging the bag
- PVC CASKET-Logo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.